Eagerly awaiting last part of Act 5

XoopXoop Member Posts: 39
I'm excited for this last part to be released. I'd imagine they have to have a bunch of T2a for 100% of the entire act seeing how there were 4 of them for act 4. It's the only thing in the game that I need right now. Any speculation of when this will be released?

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    hopefully tomorrow, but i'm not holding my breath.
  • XoopXoop Member Posts: 39
    Qwerty wrote: »

I haven't been keeping up with and release information or really any information lately. What leads you to believe tomorrow?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    Can we maybe have a early look at the rewards or the date it will be released kabam since most have done 5.3 and nothing left to do in game until this is released
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Xoop wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »

I haven't been keeping up with and release information or really any information lately. What leads you to believe tomorrow?

absolutely nothing other than my own hopes.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Member Posts: 648 ★★★
    I'm hoping for two t5 basic catalysts and a few more t2 alpha catalysts for 100% exploration of Act 5. That should help those willing to invest in beating it move towards a rank 5 5* champ.
  • XoopXoop Member Posts: 39
    Careful, taper your expectation. I imagine the rewards will not be similar to LoL. They will likely not give T2A, or Sig stones, as those are LoL territory. And this sucks because we will be getting T5b but most people have spent there T2A on R4 multiple champs so we may be out of luck on using those T5A for a while. And for those of us who ranked 2 R4 champs that can't do LoL very well, well, we may be buying shards with Glory for a year or two before we can get a R5 champion 5* champion.

So you're saying no T2a even though act 4 gives you 4? Progression wise, it's almost assumed that we'll get some from act 5.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    I hope they come, but im not going to assume it guarenteed

if its going to be similar to act 4 entire rewards I would imagine we would get a full 5 star crystal for completion and expoloration, tier 2 alphas x4 for completion, tier 2 alphas x4 for exploration, 5 star generic awakening gem for exploration, tier 5 basics x2 for exploration
  • CodornasCodornas Member Posts: 542 ★★
    There was a rewards leak from reddit
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They’ve got to give out at least 4 if not 6 t2 alphas for a rank 5 5* among with the t5 basics
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @Xoop definitely before January. Probably December. @Codornas that Reddit leak was a fake.
  • CodornasCodornas Member Posts: 542 ★★
    Rly? Aw man
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    3aw8elurzw9l.png
    This is all I could find. Nothing has been said otherwise that I can see.