Options

Cant get into the game

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Cant get into the game after the new update, I just get stuck at the viv vision and Kate Bishop screen and it has the wifi signal thing. Ive been trying for 2 days and already missed a war and because of that I might not get season rewards because I've only participated in 3 so far (just joined this new ally) so please help
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Reinstall the game?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Reinstall the game?

tried that already, went into alt account so I logged back into my main and then it stopped me at the same screen again
  • Options
    so that means its a problem with my account if I can get into my alt but cant get into my main
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, we've pushed out some fixes that have resolved a similar issue for other players. Would you be able to let us know if you're still experiencing issues getting into the game?
  • Options

Hey there, we've pushed out some fixes that have resolved a similar issue for other players. Would you be able to let us know if you're still experiencing issues getting into the game?

yup, since Monday morning. I also contacted support and they got a list of what I should do but that doesn't seem to work either