**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cannot skip text in quest

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
iOS 16.3.1 with 38.1.0 update.

Cannot skip the text during quests. pressing the skip button just continues on to the next dialogue box until it ends.

Comments

• Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 34
    Same thing happen to Android.
  • Options
    Mekh2Mekh2 Posts: 14
    Same issue here with iOS .
  • Options
    MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    Yup, on the latest version of the game for Android 12
  • Options
    FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Posts: 50
    Same here. You end up pressing the skip button as as many times as you would if you wanted to read the text.
    When you're on a time crunch this doesn't help!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    I’ve noticed it is typically just the FIRST attempt at pressing Skip, that it continues to next line of dialog.
    But 2nd press of Skip correctly skips the rest.

If it is smaller input box for pressing around word Skip than before (as someone suggested above), maybe I am not as careful on 1st press, and then pay closer attention to my 2nd ?

But it does seem to be too often on 1st press, while my 2nd press never fails.

(iPad 6th Gen)
  • Options
    ditto, ditto, ditto. Reminds me of how you can hit the I'm Ready button in BG from the screen before the actual screen with the button is presented. Fun times.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 270 ★★
    edited March 2023
    same thing for me, please and update will be nice - as indented to force us to read through pages to text i dont care about or a error.

if error - then people trying for legends run may be screwed, if indented then everyone screwed
  • Options
    shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 15
    I am very curious as to why this is not resolved yet. Initial reports from a week ago and not even a response in the thread.
  • Options
    Zone4444Zone4444 Posts: 12
    I just did my first run through Shot in the dark event quest on Thronebreaker and was wondering why "skip" wasn't working. Android 13 FWIW.
  • Options
    TheWebmasterTheWebmaster Posts: 34
    Just bumping up this thread because it’s the most annoying bug that prevents me from being annoyed going thru quests and maps.