**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 redesign and nerf

NemurioNemurio Posts: 18
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi there,

Are there any plans to nerf the Act 6, to reduce number of lanes and fights per lane?

And also the Grandmaster fight itself? Personally I see no point in exploring this content even after the nerf in the past..
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• NemurioNemurio Posts: 18
    Maybe but still too many things to do with lot of energy (personal) cost and rewards not accurate to the time investment.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is fine. I wouldn't explore it instead of going into Act 7, but I explored it after Act 7 and it was a blast. It's a good piece of content to have left to do after you've completed Act 7 and what we currently have of Act 8.

The GM should stay as he is. If you nerf him, you're just going to have trouble fighting the other bosses in Act 7 and beyond that all follow the same rough formula. Him being that tough prepares you for them, so nerfing him would just be detrimental to you.

But he does easier after you get more used to those types of bosses in the later content. I found him much easier to tackle after I'd explored Act 7 and all of its bosses than I did on my first time fighting the GM.
  • NemurioNemurio Posts: 18
    I got through whole act 7 (100% only on 7.1), 100% explored 8.1. Then tried to go through act 6 again. It is not fun at all... there are too many fights.

Regarding GM nerf I mean adding of the charges that stack through fights so you keep them even if you die like in 7.4 Kang.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Or just don`t focus on exploration. When you have done the useful stuff in the montly event. And the side quests just use your spare revives and energy to do a path here and there. It has worked fine for me like that. The content is no longer hard, just annoying. But if you do 1 or 2 paths a week it won`t bother you as much.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Act 6 been nerfed more times than I pulling Kate Bishop from a crystal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Return it to it's original design.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Why would you even care if you haven't finished exploring all of Act 7 (and then I would still focus on 1st completion of abyss, EOP, and most of Carina's challenges first)?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    'Joke of the day' post: award goes to this thread