**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

App keeps force closing after MS error appears

I'll complete a special attack and then a MS error pops up on the screen and the app force closes immediately.

Comments

• Options
    Jhovs10Jhovs10 Posts: 20

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I have the same problem, when using ibom, scorpion also after hyperion and hulkbuster sp3

still no word from @Kabam Miike or anyone to confirm they are aware or if they doing something about this cause this would be annoying and might cost us some fights in Danger Room incursions especially against champs that trigger this bug.

Imagine fighting champs that trigger this and the game crashes twice on that fight and your champs will be K.O.ed so you will be forced to restart incursions, restart incursions with your different champs but again you face champs that trigger this bug and it will be an awful experience.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Same here.
    I was directed to tello, but this bug is not on it.

• Options
    Hey there, could those experiencing this please confirm what game mode this happened in, what Champion you were using, and which of their Special Attacks you used when this occurred? This can help us to reproduce this and test some things out a little bit faster.
  • Options

Hey there, could those experiencing this please confirm what game mode this happened in, what Champion you were using, and which of their Special Attacks you used when this occurred? This can help us to reproduce this and test some things out a little bit faster.

In battlegrounds
    It happened during a sp3
    My CGR sp3
    Enemy Hyperion sp3
  • Options
    Every game mode for me when I use scorpion. Crashes about 60-70% of the time. Only happened once during the fight. Mostly when fight results screen comes up
  • Options
    Following up!
    What device were you on when you encountered this issue?
  • Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    This has been happening with Scorpion, Hyperion, immortal Hulk and Hercules. I'm using an android g7. Not sure if this is relevant but it's been happening in aq and aw.
  • Options

I have the same problem, when using ibom, scorpion also after hyperion and hulkbuster sp3

still no word from @Kabam Miike or anyone to confirm they are aware or if they doing something about this cause this would be annoying and might cost us some fights in Danger Room incursions especially against champs that trigger this bug.

Imagine fighting champs that trigger this and the game crashes twice on that fight and your champs will be K.O.ed so you will be forced to restart incursions, restart incursions with your different champs but again you face champs that trigger this bug and it will be an awful experience.

This happened to me in my Kate bishop fight in incursions. I was using doc ock and it closed after I was hit by a special.
  • Options
    Jhovs10Jhovs10 Posts: 20
    Keeps happening. Always after a special attack. Champs that ive noticed that trigger this to happen are Scorpion, Kate Bishop and Drax. Happens in all game modes. I'm using a LG V30 Thin Q.
  • Options
    Yup still happening.
    I was auto playing EQ and enemy man thing launch sp3 and i got the MS-error which closed the game.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Following up!
    What device were you on when you encountered this issue?

Samsung galaxy
  • Options

This keeps happening across all game modes. I have taken losses in aq, aw, questing and incursions. The worst by far is the Kate bishop boss fight in incursions. If she activates a spec 2, aspect 3 or if you win or lose match it force closes. This has disrupted a potentially great month for mcoc because I love the incursions format. A patch needs to happen soon.
  • Options
    Is there a fix in the works before battlegrounds starts?
  • Options
    This isnt about the device we are using its the last update the game was perfect before please fix this has soon has possible it ruins the game for us