**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to claim compensation rewards [merged, with info]

Comments

• Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Yo jax, just to clarify- EVERYONE is getting compensation right? Theres some ambiguity as some of never received the message at any point. EVERYONE will get compensated right?
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Yo jax, to clarify- EVERYONE will receive this compensation right?
  • Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    Yeah. I’m still waiting for my chance for me to not be able to claim them. Lol also missing a grandmasters key but they don’t seem to want to give me that one for some reason. ;/
  • Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70

Can't claim either of them
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Seeing two of them (unclaimable) as well.

No rush, just wanted to give information.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Read flash message pinned on forum.
  • Eliot76Eliot76 Posts: 22
    Still nothing….
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It is this comp something everyone is gonna get?
  • AHAHACAHAHAC Posts: 9
    edited March 2023
    @Sha1emade I didn't get the keys to the Grandmaster's glove either
  • SiaSia Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    Goodmorning everyone, since yesterday I have seen players mentioning they got 2 emails with compensation they can't claim, and it seems the compensation is bugged. But I never got any compensation, even though I did every threat level 5 quest. Is this part of the bug, or does it mean I won't get the compensation? Can anyone reply what does that mean? Should we also expect the compensation when it comes, or we are not qualified for it?
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    Dude there is a big message on the issue at the top of the forum. Click that link.

The mods aren’t going to respond to you here.
  • Mr_GodMr_God Posts: 3
    Dukac said:

I didt even receive compesation

me also

• IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    @Sia I believe that if you did whatever path was bugged in threat levels 3-5 you will receive it.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    Sia said:

Goodmorning everyone, since yesterday I have seen players mentioning they got 2 emails with compensation they can't claim, and it seems the compensation is bugged. But I never got any compensation, even though I did every threat level 5 quest. Is this part of the bug, or does it mean I won't get the compensation? Can anyone reply what does that mean? Should we also expect the compensation when it comes, or we are not qualified for it?

It looks like we’re many who never got any in-game message, but to be fair, even under bug free circumstances we would still get them at slightly different times. So let’s just be patient, surely we should see them within the week, like Jax said.
  • Sha1emade said:

Yeah. I’m still waiting for my chance for me to not be able to claim them. Lol also missing a grandmasters key but they don’t seem to want to give me that one for some reason. ;/

Also waiting for it to even hit my account
  • maestro13_1maestro13_1 Posts: 21
    Got two. Can't claim anything.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'd say if you haven't received it by now, you likely didn't make whatever bug cut there is .... I did all of the MOJO so nothing .. who knows who was targeted then.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Once again... this rolls out over time, not all at once, please be patient while waiting for it to hit your account.

Additionally, the team has found the cause of the issue and is working toward resolving it!

So kind of like how they found the issue that caused there to be need for a compensation to start with and they were going to roll out a fix....

Gotcha ;)
  • vbifvbif Posts: 5
    what about compensation for battle-hardened transformers?
  • Lakshaypal001Lakshaypal001 Posts: 13

Please tell me is i am the only one who is not able to collect this.
  • ScoobysnackScoobysnack Posts: 1
    I didnt even get the mail,kabam pls just send it to everyone for once
  • XyakirXXyakirX Posts: 4

Have it aswell
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    So is everyone supposed to get compensation or only a select few?
  • BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19
    edited March 2023
    Got the rewards again. Could claim it. :) FYI @kabam Jax
  • Got the rewards again. Could claim it. :) FYI @kabam Jax

Love to hear that!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Got the rewards again. Could claim it. :) FYI @kabam Jax

Love to hear that!
    Could you clarify that if we did the lane we won't get comp or will?