**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to claim compensation rewards [merged, with info]

Comments

• Options

Could you clarify that if we did the lane we won't get comp or will?

Previous clarification…
    (Attempted first fight, regardless of outcome of fight)

Although that leaves sort of unclear that if you actually completed that fight *AND* went on to finish the quest, whether that also qualifies you for this.
    I would think you would NOT get whatever original rewards you WERE able to complete originally. And that only the rewards that you were NOT able to reach originally would be part of this ??

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    Just got the comp! Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Could you clarify that if we did the lane we won't get comp or will?

Previous clarification…
    (Attempted first fight, regardless of outcome of fight)

Although that leaves sort of unclear that if you actually completed that fight *AND* went on to finish the quest, whether that also qualifies you for this.
    I would think you would NOT get whatever original rewards you WERE able to complete originally. And that only the rewards that you were NOT able to reach originally would be part of this ??

Correct. That is why I was asking for clarification. I am 100% okay with not getting any of the comp since I did the path 100%. I didn't any of the packages yesterday or today so I assume that if I did it 100% then I won't get it.
  • Options
    _surdo__surdo_ Posts: 4
    edited March 2023
    second mail still not able to collect it goes directly to inventory and we cant claim it@mike @ kabam

• Options
    MarkodibagioMarkodibagio Posts: 4
    edited March 2023

I still can't claim my rewards 😭
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mine is in. Thanks.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Still haven’t received mine
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    Guess I didn’t qualify - I still haven’t gotten any message. :(
  • Options
    Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    Just claimed mine :)
  • Options
    FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Posts: 45
    Just got mine.

Note: I did not receive either of the faulty packages yesterday.
  • Options
    Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Posts: 37
    Due to the latest bugs I think everyone should receive these compensations, we deserve it for everything that has happened.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Help us.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Got the compensation and was able to claim! Thanks Kabam!
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Wow that was crazy compensation...
    6.5k 6* shards + a choice of 3k more and all the other goodies .. I really wasn't expecting more than a few revives and health pots.
    Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    DARK_TRIBEDARK_TRIBE Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    What about those who earned rewards but didn't even get a message at all? What's going on with that? Is that not being looked into also?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 660 ★★★★
    I got nothing so far =/
  • Options
    JustDre2008JustDre2008 Posts: 10
    I was finally able to claim my Mojo rewards compensation. Thank you for the fix
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    I didn’t even get mine yet. Am I supposed to get them or not?
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62

I didn’t even get mine yet. Am I supposed to get them or not?

Neither have I - but I also can’t remember what levels I tried a month ago
  • Options

@Kabam Jax i just recieved this compensation and it's lower than the others, i'm paragon for a while now and i always do the highest difficulty first and in this SQ wasn't different....you said before that the compensation was based on what level you did the sq so why was my compensation lower?
    PS: i didn't claim the compensation in case of you guys remove it and then send it again
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    Received thx
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81

@Kabam Jax i just recieved this compensation and it's lower than the others, i'm paragon for a while now and i always do the highest difficulty first and in this SQ wasn't different....you said before that the compensation was based on what level you did the sq so why was my compensation lower?
    PS: i didn't claim the compensation in case of you guys remove it and then send it again

You only did one path, for full comp you had to do 3,4 and 5.
  • Options
    NedthegodNedthegod Posts: 17
    @KabamJax hey this is a bit unfair to me and the other players that didn’t get the comp I think that if there was a bug and you were giving out a comp that all players should get it
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

Not true, i did all 3 of them...i simply did the level 5 first
  • Options

AtzeKrank said:

Did you complete the level 3 and 4 ones (and so already got the rewards when you completed them) ?
    And was only level 5 that you attempted but couldn’t complete ? If so, then probably only compensation for level 5.
  • Options
    LimpoyLimpoy Posts: 1
    Bonjour je n'est toujours pas eu le message aussi ni les compensation
  • Options
    You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Same here guys. Just a bit more bugged..
  • Options
    vbifvbif Posts: 5
    I didn't get all the compensation
  • Options

AtzeKrank said:

Did you complete the level 3 and 4 ones (and so already got the rewards when you completed them) ?
    And was only level 5 that you attempted but couldn’t complete ? If so, then probably only compensation for level 5.
    I complete all of them, level 5 i even had to use a revive because of the bugged node