**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So for those of us that are Incursions noobs

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
Since I’m not super experienced with Incursions, I’d prefer to experiment with the lower levels to figure out what I’m doing before going for the level 4/5 fights and the better rewards including the AG.

Those few times I’ve done incursions in the past I always had issues with properly managing champion lockouts - typically by the time I’d figure out what I SHOULD have been doing my best champs were locked out.

So, it looks like Kabam has worked to help with this by setting a 5 minute champ lockout, right? So, I could experiment with the easier tiers with some of my better/tagged champs and then 5 minutes after I finish I could use the same champs at a higher level of difficulty - correct? Finally, can you ‘reuse’ the same champs at the same difficulty? So if I was struggling to get to the higher zones, could I just take a five minute break and restart with the same champs? Yes, I know I wouldn’t get the same zone rewards again but that would let me get the 54 fights objectives, right?

Thanks for the advice - not an expert on incursions and don’t want to make a mistake that locks me out of some of the better objective rewards - in particular the AG.