6* skill awakening gem

RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Both at R3. I just checked forums and YT but still don't understand why Kingpin sig is that good. Feels like it's just "nice to have sig" but not game breaking. Anyway any suggestions will be appreciated.

6* skill awakening gem 59 votes

Blade
15%
DrZolaBluestoneRabarberstengelAyden_noah1Ghostrunner01o_oAzenstarAxewA_Fungi 9 votes
Kingpin
84%
KeltanyossCrusaderjrMrTicTac19992008AustinU823rockykostonGyanemdjerlegalactionBabyMiike[Deleted User]OmedennShoNuff29RenaxqqGogiGiantwalrus56Milo90145LpooAdokSaltE_Wenis69Nameless_IW 50 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    Kingpin
    Can’t go wrong with either, kingpin is a great champ and high sig allows him to access his damage a lot quicker but he doesn’t need it, if you like blade more and want to awaken him then go for it!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Kingpin
    Thanks @ThePredator1001. Maybe few more players could say something. Explain how big difference Kingpin's awakaned ability makes. If your Kingpin was not awakaned and they managed to dupe him then how much better he became? By the way I'm running suicides.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    I have taken Kingpin to 6R4 unawekened, if that answers the OPs question. I would only give him an AG if all my other important champs were awakened (which is almost the case).
    Kingpin
    Thanks guys!
    Kingpin
    Decided to awaken Kingpin. Blade is cool but he needs full synergy team to be really good.