**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Groot Rework Concept

Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests

About Groot
“I am… Groot. I am Groot! I am…”
“Yeah, thanks for that – listen, Rocket here. There’s only four things you gotta know about Groot. Number one, he’s a walking tree from some far away planet…”
“I am Groot!”
“Sorry, ‘Flora Colossus’, not ‘tree person’. Geeze. Number two, he’s real kind and passive until you make him mad. Three, he can only say three words; try and guess which ones? And four, me and him have been together forever. You mess with him, and you mess with me, and my really big gun.”

Character Class: Cosmic

Abilities: Fury, Cruelty, Bleed, Pacifism, Regeneration, Pierce, Armor Break, Precision

Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths - Buff Reliant, Great Survivability

Weaknesses - Heal Reversal, Fatigue/Exhaustion, Mojo

The Following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion.

Always Active
Unique Physiology provides full immunity to all Bleed, Poison, Power Drain, Power Burn, Power Lock, and Special Lock effects, as well as reducing the duration of non-Damaging Debuffs by 70%.
While Groot has at least 1 Buff active, all attacks cannot Glance.

Pacifism - Passive
When either Champion lands a Critical Hit or activates a Special Attack, Groot gains 1 Pacifism Charge.
Each time a Charge is gained, 2% chance per charge to throw off his Gentle Nature.
When Groot throws off his Gentle Nature, all Pacifism Charges are consumed, gaining a Fury Buff and a Cruelty Buff per Charge consumed, each lasting for 20 seconds.
Fury Buffs increase Groot’s Attack Rating by 826.1.
Cruelty Buffs increase Groot’s Critical Damage Rating by 492.59.

Heavy Attacks
Refresh the duration of Groot’s Fury and Cruelty Buffs.

Special Attacks
On activation, gain a non-stacking Precision Buff, increasing Critical Rating by 8400 for 10 seconds per level of Special Attack used.

Special Attack 1
On activation, gain an Energize Buff, increasing Combat Power Rate by 70% for 20 seconds.
The second hit of this attack grants a Pierce Buff of 100% potency for 20 seconds.

Special Attack 2
On activation, gain a Regeneration Buff, healing 17148.18 Health over 10 seconds.
This attack is Passively Unblockable.

Special Attack 3
Inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 4299.4 Direct Damage over 3 seconds.
If this Bleed Debuff fails to trigger due to an immunity, instead inflict an Armor Break Debuff that reduces Armor Rating by 1520.69 for 35 seconds.
Inflict an additional Bleed or Armor Break Debuff for each Fury and Cruelty Buff on Groot.

Signature Ability - Gentle Giant
Passive
Groot grows tired of watching his friends get hurt in combat and starts the fight with 3 Pacifism Charges.
Additionally, whenever Groot gains a Fury or Cruelty Buff from throwing off his Gentle Nature, 100% chance to gain a stacking Physical Resistance Passive, increasing Physical Resistance by 700.11.
All Buffs on Groot last 50% longer.

Recommended Masteries
Double Edge/Liquid Courage
Glass Cannon
Recovery

Synergy Bonuses

Guardians of the Galaxy - Unique Synergy
With Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Mantis
Groot: Gain immunity to all Nullify, Fate Seal, and Stagger effects.
Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon: Armor Break Debuffs last 50% longer.
Gamora, Drax: Bleed Debuffs deal 200% more damage and last 50% longer.
Mantis: While Mantis has at least 1 Passive Fury active, all attacks cannot Glance.

I Am Groot! - Solo Synergy
With Groot
Groot: While Groot has at least 1 Buff active, all attacks bypass the effects of Evade, Miss, and Auto-Block.

We Are Groot!
With Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon
#Guardian Champions: Gain +7% Attack Rating.

Friends
With Star-Lord, Mantis, Agent Venom
All Champions gain +130 Armor Rating.

Inseparable
With Rocket Raccoon, Yondu, Nebula
All Champions gain +9% Special 3 Damage.

Teammates
With Gamora, Drax
All Champions gain +5% Perfect Block Chance.

Nemesis
With Ronan the Accuser
All Champions gain +6% Attack Rating.

Comments