**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Why is it so Hard to Navigate Input Issues?"

Comments

• CyrillFromTulaCyrillFromTula Posts: 43
    So you separated input issues on your trello board, but i don't see there bugs with dex/parry failures. You wanna say it's resolved?
    Nope, still broken. Just get mysterio special 2 into my face
  • Jayjay7Jayjay7 Posts: 27
    What input issues is everyone talking about, I don't have any issue my game is running well, have you all thought it could be your own phones?
    Jayjay7 said:

What input issues is everyone talking about, I don't have any issue my game is running well, have you all thought it could be your own phones?

Yeah, iphones (13-14), ipads (m1) and galaxy(s20-s22) are just too bad for this game. That's what i heard(or experienced) personally. Also there are about 4 videos with recorded taps and swipes that the game just ignored. And all of that began when they switched on input beta for everyone
  • Jayjay7Jayjay7 Posts: 27
    It is weird, I have s21 and it works good even with the beta system, does turning off input beta help you at all?
    Jayjay7 said:

It is weird, I have s21 and it works good even with the beta system, does turning off input beta help you at all?

I'm om s21 too. You have snapdragon or exynos chip?
    Today is the first day without input issues for me. I don't know what helped - kabam fix or phone update
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    There needs to be an update. Controls continue to be hit and miss. They can keep saying it’s your device. But if it’s everyone. Then how can it be our device. ????
    They had that auto guy. Taps a lot. They put up posts saying it was helping them figure things out. I’ve asked a few different times how that is going. No response.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra any update on your little guy taps a lot. ????
  • Blizzard_BomberBlizzard_Bomber Posts: 34
    edited April 2023
    I don't even remember when was the last time Kabam addressed these AI & CONTROL ISSUES again.
    Honestly I'm forced to think that Kabam is not even trying to fix it or else they would have been more keen to share any development than the players in that case. Me being a developer myself knows it very well that it's a moment of pride when we fix issues in time without impacting end user.

Only If this issue was causing them revenue loss or player loss, they would have cared, but I guess that's not the case and there is no direct impact on them. Needless to say more this issue is indirectly benefitting Kabam.

They ask the players to report with tonnes of data as if we are liable to fix it. That's just another way to turn down attempts of reporting in high numbers because many of us would simply won't do it because we can't spend all day at playing and then reporting issues with Excel Sheet full of details.🤣

I wonder whether Kabam even hires Game Testers? Doesn't look like it, because everytime something happens they ask for tonnes of details as if they don't even generate a log of such things and can't simply query about someone's profile in particular.
  • Ragnarök_88Ragnarök_88 Posts: 7
    La pelea en BG ni siquiera inicia y a los 20 segundos te da combate perdido.
    No te deja seleccionar a tu luchador para defensa y mil errores de parada y golpe fuerte que lanza solo...cada vez peor ...
This discussion has been closed.