**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions side quests

Ok mb I spoke in haste the incursion side quest isn’t that awful really. It’s kind of interesting but it does take a lot of time getting those 54 victories. I’d wish it was only like 30. There’s only 3 opponents per round..

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    Poethell said:

Ok mb I spoke in haste the incursion side quest isn’t that awful really. It’s kind of interesting but it does take a lot of time getting those 54 victories. I’d wish it was only like 30. There’s only 3 opponents per round..

It's a month long side quest for the 54 victories. If you divide that by 4, it's roughly 12 fights a week. Each incursion, you have to fight at least two foes, if not three, so it's a little over 4 levels of incursions a week, which also is almost enough to get the other rotating champ awards you're chasing for solo objectives.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    54+54 fight objectives are set for the duration of the month tho.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The furthest I can get in threat lvl 5 is zone 6. I too thought it would take forever, however, it took 2 days to get the ag. The cool down on your champs mean you can run 2 teams. When one is on cool down take the next team in. You will be surprised. However don't be surprised when the ag you pull is not the one you want 😀
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 731 ★★★

The furthest I can get in threat lvl 5 is zone 6. I too thought it would take forever, however, it took 2 days to get the ag. The cool down on your champs mean you can run 2 teams. When one is on cool down take the next team in. You will be surprised. However don't be surprised when the ag you pull is not the one you want 😀

Or staying hydrate in that 5 minute as well :)) 108 fights in a month is fair enough to me
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 882 ★★★
    540 for all 5 Threat Levels, provided you didn’t get mixed up and brought the wrong champs in… obviously speaking from personal experience.
    I think Kabam should make it easy and have a special filter lock so I don’t have to go back and forth to work out which champs qualifies for the rewards… What is it? Burst over Time and Control Alt Delete?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I'll do 108 fights every month for an ag.....I'd prob do 1008 fights a month for an ag