Who is a champion who you ranked up that is a weird choice but you don’t regret

MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
Mine is spider ham so fun to play

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck - my first and only r3 tech so far. Zero regrets, such a utility beast
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

America Chavez for me. She is one of my favorite champions to play.

Have her duped as a 6* - is it worth to learn her? What does she bring to the table what other mystics can not do? I am really interested since she got her buff as well :smile:
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,103 ★★★★
    Silver Centurion. He was also my first max sig. He's not for every fight but really fun when everything is set up right
  • ShannonSacrifice013ShannonSacrifice013 Member Posts: 49
    I have a newer champs i get **** for too that I've rank 3'd as well but don't sleep on this guy either cuz his locked on is clutch and of course I'm talking about my boy Falcon

MasterA said:

Mine is spider ham so fun to play

This is literally one of the most common rank ups i see on the game . There's about 10 people in my alliance alone that have him at R3 or higher lol he is good but not a weird rank up in any way.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    I absolutely loved BWDO from the moment she came out. Such a beast, and tears through AW, AQ and Incursions. Took her straight to rank 3. No regrets so far :)
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Member Posts: 348 ★★

I only ranked him to become Paragon because he was my best option at the time (cosmic gem) , but I don't necessarily regret it :)
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Basami said:

I love cable at rank 4

Mate drop a few screenshots of his degen damage…
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    I just took my Hulk OG to R4…he’s unreal…
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    Sersi at r3. Such a beast. She will be my first r4.CGR and galan can wait. Also gamora at r2. She will go to r3 soon.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited March 2023

Some of you guys are naming new champs lol those don't even count for "weird rank ups" i have seen tons of people rank up newer champs. Now i have one rank up I'm CONSTANTLY getting told I'm "dumb" for "wasting resources on" BUT this OG champ is one of my favorite ones and i use him to this day in map 5 AQ w epic mods daily cuz dude hits like a MAC truck, his sp1 chain stuns Are amazing, the industructable is top notch plus the added bleed immunity is a good quality to have as well and i love everything about him. The one and only Luke Cage ❤️

So you are saying we cannot name NEWish champs?

I guess I will have to go with -

Dragon Man
    Invisible Woman
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Member Posts: 226 ★★★
    My favorite buff in a very long time, storm, is an absolute monster now
  • Tristysaurus99Tristysaurus99 Member Posts: 3
    One of my favorite r3s and very underrated is definitely joe fixit he’s a bgs beast