what is a spirit gauge?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/330050/battlegrounds-season-6-changelog-featuring-previews-of-season-7-8

forgive me if i missed something but what is the “spirit gauge” mentioned in the above bgs post?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    thank you for the answers! the term didn’t come up anywhere else except for the monthly sq announcement page- like with sockets they keep using these terms out of the blue
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    This term is mentioned in the incursions side quest hacks also this month. Never seen it before in normal incursions.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

thank you for the answers! the term didn’t come up anywhere else except for the monthly sq announcement page- like with sockets they keep using these terms out of the blue

Documentation. Not a strong suit. If I recall correctly, there was a point early on in 2015 when the precise catalyst formula for rankups wasn’t publicized or we’ll know . Probably back when you also had week-long arena and champ milestones.

But if we are being honest, I’m a little disappointed. My MCoC Spirit Gauge is a little low, and I was hoping they might introduce a MCoC Spirit Squad to give me a boost…

Dr. Zola
    Having just gone through chapter 2.2 of Thronebreaker EQ - a truly miserable piece of content - my personal spirit gauge is reading pretty low as well