**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Sector 6 25 zones run tip

Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Sadly I thought about this only after the fact but hope this helps some of you:

if you want to do a full run sector 6 , I would advise you to wait till last week, because you need a lot of revives for that run even with herc , so what you should do is every week buy the revives and health pots in danger store , they are the only items that get reset weekly, so buy them now and every week , and in the last week, when you cant buy more hp and revive pots, do the run, it will save you a lot of units

IMO herc is a must but idk , my run was herc heimdal galan ( herc herald )
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Posts: 68
    How many units did you use
  • Options

How many units did you use

Something like 1-1.5k :’(
    Couldve been much lower, most of the times i didnt even read the node just herced it, only when i got stuck and then died less. And i didnt use 30,20 boosts only the 10% attack and 10% att and def
  • Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    do you run suicides ?
  • Options
    FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Posts: 45
    Herc + Odin/Galan prefights + Heimdall + boosts + suicides + read nodes + collect revives from store = less units used
  • Options
    Ravens20 said:

do you run suicides ?

Yes, all my fights were with herc, galan brought him only for herald
  • Options

Herc + Odin/Galan prefights + Heimdall + boosts + suicides + read nodes + collect revives from store = less units used

Yup, btw kt1 did his run with herc galan and odin so thats also an option