**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

86 mil Ally Gold 2, AQ Map 8/7/6 LF 2

I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet. I am looking for 2 experienced players that have map 7 and/or are ready for Map 8 for AQ.

I am recruiting for 1 spot in my bg1 that does Map 8x5 and 1 spot in my bg2 that does Map 7x5 except on one certain Variant because even my most skilled alliance members have trouble with the nodes in combination with the bugs affecting Parry, Dexterity and champ buffs not always procting. So on that variant bg2 has elected to try Map 8 on day 1 and do Map 6x4 to help replenish resources used up during the other 7x5 variation weeks.

AQ weekly score: 680 million rank between 233-250

Alliance prestige is: 14593
So you know the difficulty of the fights.

AW we are Gold 2 rank 134

We approach War Stress Free. Meaning we do not harp on deaths, we do not threaten to kick out if you have a bad showing in War. However we ask that you be willing to ask for help from teammates if you need it, learn from your deaths and mistakes so it is not continuously happening, be active and communicate when needed

As you can see we do focus a bit more on AQ than AW. But if I were to give it a percentage it would be 60% AQ/40%AW

Line is required for communication purposes, to share lane assignments for both AQ and AW

Be active. Be a team player. Be respectful towards your fellow alliance members. Have fun. Kick some Mcoc butt!

If you want to know more or you are interested in joining please reach me on line zbot34

I do not communicate in game, nor do I reply on the forums here in a timely fashion due to the reason I don't receive notifications.

As far as timezones I am open to any timezone players but for the spots I am filling I would prefer PST, CSt, EST or UK timezones but like I said I am open. Thank you. Look forward to hearing from potential recruits.

Comments

• XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Posts: 46
    Hi
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I just had a player leave my alliance because he could not keep up with what we are doing in AQ and AW. More so AQ.

So once again I am looking for 1 experienced players that has some Map 7 experience and perhaps ready to try out Map 8 day 1 while doing Map 6x4 until that BG can work it's way up to more days of map 8.

Line is a requirement. So please reach out to me via line at zbot34. Thank you