**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Spring Break is not giving correct points.

I have been trying to accumulate points for the Mutant Spring Break Solo Event and have noticed that I am not getting the correct points when I do X-Men fights in arena. I won all the fights in the match below:

And only got 600 points towards the milestones rather than the 1200 points for fighting 3 X-Men and beating 3 X-Men.

I tried it again with one fight with and one fight against and got the correct points. Finally I tried the following fight:

And I only got 750 rather than 1000 since only Storm is an X-Man on the opposing side. The Event says that you get points when you win “with or against” an X-Men champ. So if I fight a X-man with an X-man I should get twice the points right? Currently it looks like it’s giving points for either/or. Was that the intent? If so that needs to be clarified.

Comments

• I think they only give points if you either use or beat an X-Man, it doesn't count if you use do X-Men vs X-Men. I think they even differ by Stars so if you use a 5* X-Men against a 6* X-Men, it's better to lose to get the points
  • ByohazardByohazard Posts: 16
    One last thing. The following fight got me 500 points:

Where this fight only got me 250:

So it looks like you can only max out at 3 wins per round and you do not get double points for X on X action. (Wow that sounds dirty)
  • @Byohazard your first pic gave out 500 because of two 6* worth 250 points, so the best strategy will be to use any champ to beat up Mutants or use just Mutants avoiding other Mutants in arena

I think they only give points if you either use or beat an X-Man, it doesn't count if you use do X-Men vs X-Men. I think they even differ by Stars so if you use a 5* X-Men against a 6* X-Men, it's better to lose to get the points

Yeah I think your understanding is correct. That is not how the Event points read to me. But I can also see Kabam saying that it never says you can get double points.

@Byohazard your first pic gave out 500 because of two 6* worth 250 points, so the best strategy will be to use any champ to beat up Mutants or use just Mutants avoiding other Mutants in arena

Yup that looks like that’s how to do it. It’s an either or proposition. I intentionally did the last two scenarios to get that answer. I’m actually amazed I lucked into those fights in arena.