**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Overseer need high sig?

DireWolf199DireWolf199 Posts: 20
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Just awakened this guy from war rewards. Did him R3 two weeks back and now quite thrilled he is awakened. Does he need high sig? If yes what is the desired sig level? Or should i save my sigs for someone else? (class sig stones)

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 274
    Hes like doom just awakening him is fine you can if youre flush with sigs later on to max sig him
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I find sig140 a sweet spot when paired with Hulk relic. But like other champs the higher the sig the more damage.
  • Options

That’s so funny you just did this post because I was actually going to make an appreciation post about him. I’m not sure what sig he technically needs to be. So I apologize that I don’t have that information but he is a fun champ to use. I run suicides, and even after a couple SP2’s he will still end the fight with almost no health missing.

Damn! Thank u for the info!
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

I find sig140 a sweet spot when paired with Hulk relic. But like other champs the higher the sig the more damage.

Alrighty! Thanks a lot.