**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 day BG objective

Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
As the title says, anyone else missing their objectives?

Comments

• Options
    JaceFace75JaceFace75 Posts: 63
    My objectives screwed up too. I had 4 objectives now its just 2
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,677 Guardian
    An easily forgotten thing about bgs is you only get the win 1 match objective in bronze, in silver it is win 2, in gold you get the win 3 matches objective. At the beginning of the season we see 4 objectives and then the server resets our progress and takes back our extra objectives.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

An easily forgotten thing about bgs is you only get the win 1 match objective in bronze, in silver it is win 2, in gold you get the win 3 matches objective. At the beginning of the season we see 4 objectives and then the server resets our progress and takes back our extra objectives.

Definitely was only expecting the play 3/ win 1 but unfortunately I was given a timer counting down to 2 days from now
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,677 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Definitely was only expecting the play 3/ win 1 but unfortunately I was given a timer counting down to 2 days from now
    I see, in that case I wouldn't worry because kabam compensated us last season for those missing objectives.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I think when you first enter BGs for start of season, it recognizes you with your status from last season... Once you exit out and back in, it gets it right. I originally saw all 4 objectives: Play 3 + Win 1 + Win 2 + Win 3, but after poking around and coming back, the Win 2 & Win 3 disappeared (as they should be).

In Bronze, you should only see Win 1 + Play 3.
    When you get to Silver III, you get the Win 2 added on.
    Then when you you get to Gold III, you get the last objective, Win 3 added.

If you advanced to Silver III or Gold III within the 2 day window, you should see the Win 2 / Win 3 appear. Quicker you advanced the more Tokens you can get for the season.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I think when you first enter BGs for start of season, it recognizes you with your status from last season... Once you exit out and back in, it gets it right. I originally saw all 4 objectives: Play 3 + Win 1 + Win 2 + Win 3, but after poking around and coming back, the Win 2 & Win 3 disappeared (as they should be).

In Bronze, you should only see Win 1 + Play 3.
    When you get to Silver III, you get the Win 2 added on.
    Then when you you get to Gold III, you get the last objective, Win 3 added.

If you advanced to Silver III or Gold III within the 2 day window, you should see the Win 2 / Win 3 appear. Quicker you advanced the more Tokens you can get for the season.

That’s right, but people are missing 2 day objectives at all, not partially.
    It’s the same situation as previous season start.
    I hope Kabam acknowledge the situation and compensate the affected players.
    I’ve already contacted support for the issue, since at forums no moderator has confirmed that the company is aware.