**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's up with BG

legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just ran first battlegrounds match and boy is it bad! Champ selection screen freezes, gotta close ap, by the time I'm back in, it's auto selected my champs

Once in f8ght, parry fails, evades get caught and ai is the king of intercepting

Go ahead, disagree, it's my state of the game
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    If there wasn’t enough modders ruining it already the AI is out of control I can barely even get in a hit some matches and I’m playing this game for four years with a 3 1/2 million hero rating. And legit can barely get in a hit some matches.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Modders back in action, despite reporting no form of action taken by kabam
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Skydad23 said:

If there wasn’t enough modders ruining it already the AI is out of control I can barely even get in a hit some matches and I’m playing this game for four years with a 3 1/2 million hero rating. And legit can barely get in a hit some matches.

It's crazy how they can chain combos or random hits or intercepts but we cant
    Gmonkey said:

Pikolu said:

For me it's the endless matchmaking with modders..it's like they've taken over BG

That's probably because a lot of legit players are sick of the gamemode and don't want to play, leaving more modders who enjoy ruining matches for others.
    Yep in bronze 3 will only do the bare minimum. Not worth the time.
    Bro, I was stuck in bronze 3 last season for like 2 weeks, no lie. So annoying

Yeah I’ve pretty much stopped playing it all together. I’ll do one match for end of season rewards but that’s it

This has been the way I've been playing. Well for last 2 seasons. I wait till last day or two to move up the ranks since I get better matches.

It's a great mode, but it's just gotten outta hand
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    BG is dying a slow and painful death as Kabam watches on eating their popcorn.

I agree. First few seasons, it's the only mode I played. Now it's just a chore and disappointing
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★

I agree. First few seasons, it's the only mode I played. Now it's just a chore and disappointing
    This is a perfect description of BGs. It's an absolute chore.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    It would be interesting to see stats on player participation for each season. Even better is if it's broken down per class title.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

All they have to do is change matchmaking, fix the bugs, and ban the obvious cheaters. I have so much fun when everything goes well in BGs

The fact that they still haven’t done any of this is so annoying
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    Gmonkey said:

Pikolu said:

For me it's the endless matchmaking with modders..it's like they've taken over BG

That's probably because a lot of legit players are sick of the gamemode and don't want to play, leaving more modders who enjoy ruining matches for others.
    Yep in bronze 3 will only do the bare minimum. Not worth the time.
    I'm not even doing the bare minimum because it is stressful trying to move up the ladder, not sure if I want to impose that on me again.

Also I love how kabam deleted my previous comment 🤣