**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega level Ai

124»

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

Really sad how much attention this thread is getting from the moderators without getting an actual response. Deleted posts and now banning the OP but yet they can't be bothered to comment on the interaction in the video posted. Gotta love that communication from Kabam.

Forum mods do not engage with in-game issues. They are also not in line of command to give an official reply to the issues. They are moderators, not Jax or Miike, who responds to the issues.

Multiple accounts in forums is against terms.
    The guy definitely didn't get banned for this post. When a comment breaks tos, it gets deleted and we can't see it anymore.
    Pretty sure OP will be here commenting anonymously lol.
    Anyway......
    I have made my peace with much more Jacked AI behaviour, I do not care enough to sit on it for years. I'll bribe the game by units for revives and move on.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Im more annoyed by the perfect shallow evades AI does to cost us health on a perfectly executed fight.
    If AI decides to shallow evade, nothing can stop it from happening.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    This all happened to me within the one hour of playing BG.

No parry- Couldn't buy a parry against one defender but the next fight I was fine.

No dex- when I dex the screen moves or doesn't identify my thumb on the screen.

No SP- AI likes to be passive and not throw their SP...until they corner you with a few seconds left and your forced to hit them.

Drafting my first guy- Either the game will automatically pick my first guy for me (STILL has been happening even though I've been complaining about it for a few months) OR drafted my guy for me even though I still had 5 seconds left to pick.

Ignores Stun duration- defender hits me even thought there is time still left on the stun duration debuff. Ultimately, blocked my heavy...which again is absurd.

No block after dashing back- AI likes to hit you after you have dashed back...that's fine. It doesn't help that the games reaction time to when you slide your thumb to the left to dash followed by holding your thumb down for the block is delayed causing you to get hit and lose the fight.

Defenders recovery time is minimal- The defender throws a heavy or a SP, I perfectly time my medium dash attack, however my hit is ignored and they throw their attack.

I sure I will have more later.

These are the number of ways AI does whatever it wants to somehow swing the fight in their direction.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    This AI isn't going to get me to spend more money or items KABAM, I'm just gonna rage quit. See how much more that gets you lol......
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Really sad how much attention this thread is getting from the moderators without getting an actual response. Deleted posts and now banning the OP but yet they can't be bothered to comment on the interaction in the video posted. Gotta love that communication from Kabam.

So no MOD can't perform their duties until someone answers this thread?
    Never said that. But you have never really been one to rely on facts in your never ending crusade to defend Kabam.

But the AI in the game is seriously busted and outright cheating right now. And the response from Kabam on the issues is somewhere between lackluster and non-existant. It's UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRATING when people make legitimate complaints, bring up actual bugs, and/or actually provide video evidence and Kabam acts like nothing is going on if they respond at all.
    Just because a thread doesn't have a response, doesn't mean it wasn't passed along. Jax and Miike are community managers while the others like Zibit, Porthos, etc... manage the forums. They can pass info along and whatnot but are not obligated to comment. Not only that, this whole thread is general discussion, which is the wrong thread. So even if the game devs check, they may not even see it.

The best thing about this thread is that the evidence is recorded and submitted. Except for device details. But it is someone elses video. Since it's Sweduhs video, it's possible it was already passed along to the team and that could also be a reason for the lack of any comment.

But almost immediately there are comments laced with conspiracy among all the others just completely bashing every aspect of the company and you sit here and want them to cater to your every word.

Be critical to Kabam. They need it and deserve it like any other company but if you can't keep it constructive, what's the point of them even paying attention to what you're saying?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

So no MOD can't perform their duties until someone answers this thread?
    Never said that. But you have never really been one to rely on facts in your never ending crusade to defend Kabam.

But the AI in the game is seriously busted and outright cheating right now. And the response from Kabam on the issues is somewhere between lackluster and non-existant. It's UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRATING when people make legitimate complaints, bring up actual bugs, and/or actually provide video evidence and Kabam acts like nothing is going on if they respond at all.
    Just because a thread doesn't have a response, doesn't mean it wasn't passed along. Jax and Miike are community managers while the others like Zibit, Porthos, etc... manage the forums. They can pass info along and whatnot but are not obligated to comment. Not only that, this whole thread is general discussion, which is the wrong thread. So even if the game devs check, they may not even see it.

The best thing about this thread is that the evidence is recorded and submitted. Except for device details. But it is someone elses video. Since it's Sweduhs video, it's possible it was already passed along to the team and that could also be a reason for the lack of any comment.

But almost immediately there are comments laced with conspiracy among all the others just completely bashing every aspect of the company and you sit here and want them to cater to your every word.

Be critical to Kabam. They need it and deserve it like any other company but if you can't keep it constructive, what's the point of them even paying attention to what you're saying?
    This is a fair point—but I also think there’s a growing sense of frustration because the perception is that things take a long, long time to get traction.

To the player who’s got spots of leisure time to play the game, and who may be trying to hit the next BG tier or knock out an EOP run, it’s not crazy for them to be impatient simply because they don’t have endless time to wait for responses or fixes.

Not defending bad behavior—my comments here (while popular) are snarky ones borne of that same frustration and impatience. That’s not a great defense, but if anything the forums need to be a place for some leeway to vent frustration (it’s better than chucking a phone against the wall).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Even if there is a bug, I don't understand the tone of the OP... It's not like it happened to him and had to use revives.. 🤣
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    What? This guy got banned , that is the best disrespect ever 😂😂😂😂😂 finaly we see the best of kabam
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    KingLotus said:

What? This guy got banned , that is the best disrespect ever 😂😂😂😂😂 finaly we see the best of kabam

I suspect it wasn't related to this Post.
  • Options
    KingLotus said:

It had nothing to do with this thread. More to do with their comments and most likely was an Alt forum account from someone that got banned before which is against forum ToS.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Neah, but i hope they ban us all because we try to help them with bugs 😂😂 so congrats guys doing a good job , ban them all don’t skip nothing ✌️
  • Options
    KingLotus said:

Neah, but i hope they ban us all because we try to help them with bugs 😂😂 so congrats guys doing a good job , ban them all don’t skip nothing ✌️

Not the same thing
  • Options
    KingLotus said:

OP posted someone else's video and continued to be derogatory....
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

KingLotus said:

OP posted someone else's video and continued to be derogatory....
    As you discussed with DrZola a while earlier, can't really start prosecuting people for being derogatory at this point or the entire thread population would be sent to the Shadow Realm. Sure, there are some lines that can (and should not) be crossed but I don't think a couple of sarcastic jokes and remarks would be one of them.

Note this is all regarding what OP posted in this thread, no idea what he did elsewhere in the forums.
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 97
    Thought I’d seen it all….but my Relic somehow just got parried in BG…
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    BENNYJ said:

That’s odd… think you could repro and record it? I feel like that one is going to be very difficulty to repro though
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 97

BENNYJ said:

That’s odd… think you could repro and record it? I feel like that one is going to be very difficulty to repro though
    Will give it a try, never seen it before in fairness
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Lot's of bugs get reported on the forums because we get no response from Customer Support with details, bug progress, or anything relevant for that matter.

It has been noted that the forum moderators have no obligation to respond to a bug thread.

We see moderators on the forums selectively respond to some bug reports, so other players see that and expect the same treatment. Mods have given us a preferred bug reporting template specifically for the forums. Feels like we're getting the runaround here. How do we meaningfully report bugs and know that they are getting the attention they need?

The Trello Board was cool for a couple weeks. But if I want information about all of this input issue nonsense, well hey, at least I know that "Inconsistency in Control Inputs" is on the board with a "Fix in Development" and "Under Investigation" tag. No information pertaining to last update on the issue.

So in summary, if we want to report bugs, we're SUPPOSED to do it through support. Support gives us no updates.
    We have the OPTION to report bugs on the forums via a specific template we're supposed to use, and then if we're lucky, we'll get a Moderator response *if it doesn't get moved to bugs and known issues*. And then we're directed to the Trello board for updates...

Does this seem like a winning strategy?
  • Options
    Ive been playing this game for almost 7 years now im seeing the ai be smarter than the player its like the ai doesn’t want you to win and outsmarts before you do anything it pisses me off lol
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Are we getting an acknowledgement for this? At least say it's a visual bug that needs to be fixed ASAP. Because as a game that relies on visual cues, this makes it very bad