**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why would I buy a Thunderclap Crystal?

The new 300 unit crystals say I get a chance a 3-5 Hulk or other hero. Since Hulk has been in the pool for a while, if I buy the 200 unit grandmaster crystal, I also have a chance a 3-5 Hero, including the Hulk. So what am I getting for those other 100 units?

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Increased odds on getting Hulk.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The chance at the Subfeatured Pool. Unless you don't want it. Then you don't have to buy it.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If it's a featured crystal I'd imagine a chance at the other featured grandmaster champs like blade, Morningstar, Thor (rag)

But I could be wrong
  • AythemAythem Posts: 20
    The email says nothing about increased odds for the Hulk, just "a chance." Even if it is an increased chance, how much of an increase? Shouldn't they tell us that to justify 100 unit difference?
    When the Thor (ragnarok) crystal came out, it mentioned your chances at Blade. This doesn't mention anyone else.
    If they're trying to sell us this stuff, we shouldn't have to imagine what's in it...
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Thunderclap crystal? I only see a Blundercrap crystal.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    . U have to beat act5.2.6.

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Aythem wrote: »
    The email says nothing about increased odds for the Hulk, just "a chance." Even if it is an increased chance, how much of an increase? Shouldn't they tell us that to justify 100 unit difference?
    When the Thor (ragnarok) crystal came out, it mentioned your chances at Blade. This doesn't mention anyone else.
    If they're trying to sell us this stuff, we shouldn't have to imagine what's in it...

It's the same for every featured crystal that has ever come out in this game. It has increased odds for the specific champ (or champs) it's for. They don't specifically say it because they just use the same language they've had for 2.5 years. Believe it or not, that's your decision, but I'm not lying to you.

Nobody knows how much of an increased chance because they don't reveal that info. The Thor crystal had increased odds for Thor & Blade because Blade was the previous "new" champ and the "new" featured crystals typically have the current and previous champ as increased odds. So next Thursday when the Hela featured crystal comes out it will have increased odds for Hela and Thor (ragnarok).

Not sure if this one has the 5* "sub-feature" pool in it or not, but I think they said all featured crystals will, so it should.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I once got a bad case of the Thunderclap after a drunken night with Jane Foster....
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I’m more upset that the price for featured hero crystals doubled in price for essentially the same prize. Newest most powerful champions at the moment.

Well at least they reduced unit prices by half and increased in-game unit rewards to make this change reasonable...
  • DON'T BUY IT, it's a waste of units. I really wanted to dupe my 5* hulk so i purchased 4 of them and got nothing but 3* champs.
  • KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    I bought one because I was hoping on pulling a newer 5* not in the normal crystals and ended up pulled a 4* hulk which I already have a sig 99. But as it was spinning, I did not notice any of the newer champs (blade, Thor rag, Morningstar, etc.)
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I bought three and got only three stars. I know it’s only animation but I didn’t spit any of the new champs in there.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    . U have to beat act5.2.6.
    Hear that?
    That’s the sound of the joke flying straight over your head.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I never buy crystals at all, ever since I blew a load for Gambit and got done over haha (Yes I know Gambit isn't amazing but he's my dude)

But the reason to pay the 300 units is like Grounded said, you get a chance at previous features in there
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    im uncollected brought 4 got a 4* old man logan dupe