**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

posting on forum

TheGoauldTheGoauld Posts: 33
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
since i started playing this i have yet to know the excat nature and role of having a Forum where we can't express our thoughts and complaint. why every time do such thing kabam take posts in matter of seconds and if god forbid do it again we get banned.
what' the point of this forum. answer is NOT a damn thing

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Kabam is seeing the posts we put, but fixing bugs and input issues takes a lot of time, and Kabam is a small company, meaning fixin bugs will take even longer. They don't need even more pressure to fix bugs they already know are present in the game
  • Options

Kabam is seeing the posts we put, but fixing bugs and input issues takes a lot of time, and Kabam is a small company, meaning fixin bugs will take even longer. They don't need even more pressure to fix bugs they already know are present in the game

who removed my reply
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    TheGoauld said:

who removed my reply

• Options
    lost 3 matches in BG due to disconnecting
  • Options
    so apparently striker no connecting and instead defenders holding block and punishing afterward