**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon Stamp Trade In How?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
So there's a Paragon Stamp and a Paragon Stamp Card Selector ... which one of these things are you supposed to choose after buying the new daily Paragon deals 7 times?

Both show 7 available but you can't select the Paragon Stamp. Are you supposed to select the Card Selector and then the stamp or is the stamp just a visual tool and you never actually select it?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    The stamp is there so people who bought the old deals that gave TB stamps could trade in 7 TB stamps for paragon ones, and there is the old paragon deal they can trade the rest TB stamps for so they can get the value of those stamps for the time they bought them.

If you scroll down further in the store, then you'll find a second paragon deal that uses the green paragon stamps to buy it.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The stamp is there so people who bought the old deals that gave TB stamps could trade in 7 TB stamps for paragon ones, and there is the old paragon deal they can trade the rest TB stamps for so they can get the value of those stamps for the time they bought them.

If you scroll down further in the store, then you'll find a second paragon deal that uses the green paragon stamps to buy it.

Excellent and yes I feel dumb lol thanks mate you're the bees knees.
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    So I had 2 paragon stamps and 2 thronebreaker stamps to trade in when I went to trade in the 2 tb stamps everything disappeared now it's showing 0 paragon stamps and 0 tb stamps. Any ideas what's going here?