**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punishment for cheating in bgs - r5 materials

A month ago i reported by ticket one user for cheating in bgs, i attached screens etc, the guy didnt even try to hide it, few seconds fight against r3 korg.

After a mont i decided to check on him- his account is flourishing, even got a r5 champ since then.

Only one conclusion comes to mind- the punishment for cheating is r5 materials. Kabam - I don't think that's working! Since the start of bgs there haven't been so many cheaters , as they are now this season. Stop rewarding them for cheating. Permanent ban is the only option.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Or he modded EoP, as a community we need to start considering that if they cheat in BGs they likely cheat anywhere challenging just to earn Everest rewards to try and camouflage cheating elsewhere. It said a lot when an assumption was made that because someone was in 8.1 they must not be a cheater. The two things are not connected.

They don’t even try to camouflage anymore.
    They brag about it instead.
    Kabam should start the permanent ban policy, at least for new, tiny modded accounts that have gone wild anymore.
    These eye catching accounts have nothing to lose if they are banned for a week.
    Keep the week/month/permanent policy for older/bigger accounts in order to give them a chance to discipline, or avoiding banning someone by mistake.
    Modding is a big problem.