**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 seasons. No fix. False promises

This bug has been going on for months. I have played 5 BG fights and 3 times i have encountered this bug.

I have seen dozens of bug reports from other summoners. Most of them are taken down by kabam and they give us more home work. Report like this report like that while they "work on it".

How do you even decide with conviction to run the new BG season with the mode being Sooo infested with bugs and mods??!!

And when kabam cant fix a bug after 3 months why should anyone trust that they are working on it.

Please actually show us some proof of your progress in tackling these issues and not huge paragraphs which can be summed up in one line - "We are working on it"

Comments

• Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    I really feel they do not have the manpower to handle the problems. It feels like most of their employment and power is in graphics and design as in they have no issues putting out new content in new characters every month no delays there but when it comes to technical support fixing things, we are two years almost in on serious problems. It’s blatantly obvious where their priorities stand.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yup I had about 5 matches with this bug always seems to happen in the 3rd round for me
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Based on the sheer volume of previous comments and actions being missed or left in limbo for months I have absolutely no trust in KABAM that they will be able to fix anything in the game.
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    I haven't played BG's the last two seasons... and don't plan to until they fix it. I wonder, would they take it down and fix if ppl just refused to play it until it's fixed?? Let's face it, until that happens, where's the motivation to do anything about it?