**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carina challenge vol. 3 last challenge.

Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone knows if this would work.

Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    You will need both 5* and 6* SWs along with Rogue. I believe @Pikolu was the first to do this (I followed a few days later; thanks to Pikolu's success :)).

If you don't have a 6* SW, I would recommend bringing in a 5* Rogue (if you have this champ), rather than an empty slot.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian

You will need both 5* and 6* SWs along with Rogue. I believe @Pikolu was the first to do this (I followed a few days later; thanks to Pikolu's success :)).

If you don't have a 6* SW, I would recommend bringing in a 5* Rogue (if you have this champ), rather than an empty slot.

I actually wasn't the first, just the first to publicly bring it up. Someone else completed it a few hours before I was able to
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I did it with 2 rogues (5* r4, 6*r3) and a 5* max witch. Herc for the first part, took the right path. So it's possible but not fun.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,215 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I actually wasn't the first, just the first to publicly bring it up. Someone else completed it a few hours before I was able to
    And our dude went left with the team.
    The Horror.