**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss path 2 and Come out to play?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I know that it’ll be a massive revive sink, but all of my runs have been for Abyss. I typically take off 1-3% of the collector no matter who I’ve brought so I’m not really worried at the revives that will go towards him. I know it’ll be a ton of revives.

Can I double up on Path 2 and come out to play? It’s all I have left until 8.2 comes out, and in silver 1 war so war doesn’t matter much. I can rank 3 anyone , and can awaken 3 different champs and sig them to 100 if needed. Any and all resources are going towards this. I have suicides turned on too, and don’t mind turning them on and off during the path.

This is the team I am thinking of using and which fights for. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Knull
Stealthy
Vulture
Venompool
Sym supreme

DH - knull
LC - stealthy
Dorm - starky
Mephisto - vulture
Cmm - sym
Ghost - knull
Imiw - knull
Joe fixit - Knull
Mordo - stealthy
Deadpool - Knull
Korg - stealthy
Taskmaster - stealthy
Modok - knull
HTD - knull
Hype - sym
Chamion - sym
GG - knull
Pun2099 - Knull
Loki - stealthy
Aegon - sym
Invis - knull
Cull - sym
Collector - all

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• ErrangErrang Posts: 62
    edited March 2023
    Probably a reason they didn’t make you get the Collector in the objective… if Kabam thinks it’s too painful with that team, I wouldn’t push it ;)
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 473 ★★★
    dont do it!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    With the announcement of the Apothecary, I'll definitely be combining them. I have 100 l1 revives, a bazillion potions, 10 team revives, 2000 units and 11 l3 revives. Is that enough? I can keep farming until April if needed as my first revive will expire in 10 days.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    It is done, so it is possible. But by far the most resources I’ve ever used on anything. The worst fights besides the collector were Loki (vulture was my mvp), Korg (Knull) and imiw (Knull). Those three were about 80 revives or more together. Also, I’d never used symbiote supreme before (gave a Generic awakening to him and r3 just for this). I still don’t know what I was doing with him most of the time, but he was great for Aegon and mystics.