**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Yes exactly this!
    I totally get where Kabam as a company is coming from. And the timing is probably never right to remove farming according to the community. But especially not now!
    I really hope something is done that's more than what is currently being discussed. My preference would eb, keep revive farming and make these changes by the time inputs have returned to an accaptable level
  • Options
    We are all commenting on this, but kabam does not care. They see us as $$.
    And revive farming makes them think we are taking away their money. So what if modders and fraud takes away their money. Screw the honest players. They don’t give a **** what we have to say about these issues. They have a plan in place already. They’ll give us some bs feedback that “we’ve read your feedback, and we have some changes coming”.
    Those changes will still hammer the honest guy.

I almost understand why guys would want to mod this game! Why spend money when they’re just going to bleed you dry… I’ll just have my weekly check direct deposited into their account. I’m sure I’d still deal with trash, but it’s ultimately what they want.

I should have left this greed driven **** long ago. I’m an idiot, so obviously I’m not leaving yet. Bit this type of greed sure makes me want to
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Someone should educate the Kabam official that authorised this change, to Aesop's fable: "The goose that laid the golden eggs" . You know, since MCOC is Netmarble's prime source of profits.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Whales: "I've spent over 100k on this game!"

Kabam: "They're revive farming? We're losing money!"

Removing the revive farming is petty and senseless. Kabam would risk losing players of all kinds over this. Makes no sense.

And this is not the only whale in the game. Smh!
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    edited March 2023
    The only reason bugs and generally you messing up is bearable only because theres some revives to be farmed. If that revive was part of 5-10$ deal and i died becuase of YOUR bug? Hold tight cause the fun ride called mcoc will be over soon.
    My point being before removing revives did you fix the game?
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★

A vast majority oppose this change, a handful support it, but if everything plays out that way the player base is going to shrink considerably and then what is that handful left with because if half the player base walks away how much longer do you think the game can really go on? Profits will really take a dive then.
    As I’ve been keeping up with the topic it’s clear of 1 thing for sure. If all this happens who wins? No one. Those that walked away no longer have the game to play, those that support it no longer have a game to play, and as a developer, there’s no longer a game to support.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    With all the input issues, cheaters and the way the AI is performing I still can’t believe Kabam thought it was a good idea and time to drop this news and also would love to know who approved this and thought it was a good idea because obviously they are oblivious to the current state of this game and how upset a large part of the player base has been.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    My post got split for someone reason, but this move should be postponed for awhile. The timing of it all is terrible and at the moment this is going to hurt player base more than help
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★

Sure hope Alabama

Omedenn said:

Are we still allowed to farm units in the arena? Or should we buy them?

There will be a daily event for 40 units. Thanks for understanding our compromise. You’re welcome.

-Kabam
    Lets be realistic, they will offer entry keys to refresh the event starting at 40 units and increasing 20% for each key thereafter with a maximum of 7 per week. Smh
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

This thread now has 37.3 k views. Have the slight feeling that player base is concerned a bit

I’ve personally never seen the community get together like this in almost all unison
    There was also another topic in the past where it felt like you standing in the middle of a storm. Forgot what it was

It’s quite rare but the community stays together when something is not right
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Not to oppose you, but the cap is 28 (15 in inventory and 12 in overflow, bcs they last 14 days, over which you can get 12 extra revives)

Still tho, even a single lane with 3 revives used (which can easily happen) means wasting 3 days worth of revives, which is pretty big slow down
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★

They couldnt just make some anti-Herc nodes? jeeze

Like class and rarity gates. Err wait a second, act 6 is calling.
This discussion has been closed.