**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Personally I make a passage everywhere on the quests of the month and the last difficulty at 100% then I will look for energies because there is TOO much spent and I use a lot in batttleground
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

I think they wrote a bad post on purpose. They will wait for the reaction and then change the revive to be guarenteed once per day. Then they will say, we backed down and comprimised and hope that settles the community.

If they started with the guarenteed revive per day there would still be community outrage and would be more difficult to win the community over afterwards

You realise that in the post they do say we will get 1 revives per day right? From exploring the hard quest. So that is a guarantee
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Wouldn’t it be more simple and “fair” to just remove the energy refills from the paths. No one is gonna spend units on refills to farm revives.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Halpy said:

Zuko_ILC said:

The problems of this game arent the mod users or the bugs that are everywhere.
    NO!
    THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE COULD FARM FREE REVIVES......REALLY???

Or bg and arena mercs that plague this game. When was the last big ban wave on arena bots and mercs?

Lots of top alliances use them and steal rewards. But revive farming is the problem.
    They cant ban players from the top alliances. They are Kabam's biggest revenue
    It's true, how many aw docks can 1 top alliance get before kabam actually punishes them?
    Apparently an infinite amount.
  • Donrey422Donrey422 Posts: 40
    Dear whoever it is that is in charge of read the communities though and inputs about the game changes. Even tho many players understand why kabam wants to put a stop to this unlimited revives farming as it does hurts their monetization of the game. I will like to know where or how are you guys going to make this right for the ppl that haven't had the time to farm revives to do the hard content like the carina challenges when so many ppl have use this method to get the big rewards all the new r5s that weren't from the gifting event. You guys are pretty much stating that from now on if you want to get those types of content done you'll have to strictly use units or money to the ppl that doesn't grin arenas. I and many others will like to know how are you guys planning on making this fair to the community. Once again I understand the why you want to change this but this is 2 years too late. Trying to monetize this will cost you way more than what you guys are not making from ppl farming the revives. I'm pretty sure we will be dealing with a similar situation as what happened in 12.0 patch. I actually don't think there's a compensation big enough to make up for this unless you guys are willing to give a r5 crystals to the rest of us that haven't had the chance to farm for this.
This discussion has been closed.