**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pre-fights disappearing in Incursions

I did a sector 9/threat level 6 push today. I had given Odin and Galan's pre-fights to Hercules in rooms 1 and 2, then swapped them out. Somewhere in the high teens, my game crashed (as happens all the time). When I loaded it back up, the pre-fights were gone. I didn't notice until zone 20, when the boss spawned with the node where they regen 1% per second if the attacker has no buffs. If I hadn't happened to have buff cornucopia on, I probably would've been road-blocked.

This left me with the choice of doing without Heimdall for 2 rooms, or powering through. Either way it was going to cost me hundreds of units, due to the lost willpower healing that Herc should've had with recoil masteries + Galan's pre-fight. I ended up powering through, but with slightly harder bosses I might easily have had to quit out in zone 20+. Even still, I'd estimate I spent 3-400 more units than I would've had to otherwise.

Has anyone else dealt with this?

(Attached image shows Herc with no crossed-swords pre-fight badge. Obviously doesn't prove that I had the pre-fights on to begin with, but I surely did).

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41

@Temujin_Jr YEPPPP! Just happened to me. I had both Hercs as Heralds with Odins pre fights. I used 4* Galan & Odin originally, then used 5* Galan & Odin, then eventually swapped in Heimdall. It took 4 Rooms to get both Hercs as Heralds, 5 Rooms to swap in Heimdall. I turned off the game & came back to Incursions to notice my 5* Herc no longer had the pre fights applied smh. I’m only in Room 5 or 6, so I’ll try to push forward & see how it goes.
    But yeah man, you’re not the only one & sorry to hear you had to spend more units then intended.
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

I did a sector 9/threat level 6 push today. I had given Odin and Galan's pre-fights to Hercules in rooms 1 and 2, then swapped them out. Somewhere in the high teens, my game crashed (as happens all the time). When I loaded it back up, the pre-fights were gone. I didn't notice until zone 20, when the boss spawned with the node where they regen 1% per second if the attacker has no buffs. If I hadn't happened to have buff cornucopia on, I probably would've been road-blocked.

This left me with the choice of doing without Heimdall for 2 rooms, or powering through. Either way it was going to cost me hundreds of units, due to the lost willpower healing that Herc should've had with recoil masteries + Galan's pre-fight. I ended up powering through, but with slightly harder bosses I might easily have had to quit out in zone 20+. Even still, I'd estimate I spent 3-400 more units than I would've had to otherwise.

Has anyone else dealt with this?

(Attached image shows Herc with no crossed-swords pre-fight badge. Obviously doesn't prove that I had the pre-fights on to begin with, but I surely did).

Yes, **** Bug. Sector 6 / 17
  • Options
    SpartanGhostSpartanGhost Posts: 34
    Same happened to me during my run. Made my run more costly. Will this be addressed or ignored?
  • Options
    Temujin_JrTemujin_Jr Posts: 11
    Update: just happened to me again with another character that I had given Odin's prefights to. Game crashes, pre-fights gone when I reload the app. This needs to be addressed