**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apothecary quest value

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
I know there’s been a lot of outrage about the new reviver farming nerf and apothecary quest, but before we get too upset we should see what the ACTUAL impact is as it might not be as bad.

Based on the announcement 55 energy (completing/exploring easy and hard difficulties), will get you guaranteed 1 level 1 revive, 1 level 1 health pot, 1 level 2 health pot, and 1 level 4 health pot. To test out how this impacts progression I took my R4 Rintrah into LOL and sacrificed him to everyone’s favorite Winter Soldier.

Here is what Rintrah looked like before and after the fight KO:

After using all the consumables you get from 55 energy spent in the apothecary quest this is how Rintrah looks after:

So if I save up the health pots from the quest I get every ~3 days, I can revive and FULLY heal up a 6* R4 Rintrah once, at the cost of ~ 165 energy!

😀 now that we have a visual, I think we’re better suited to have an educated opinion!

Comments

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Kãbåm really hates the playerbase huh
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

I know there’s been a lot of outrage about the new reviver farming nerf and apothecary quest, but before we get too upset we should see what the ACTUAL impact is as it might not be as bad.

Based on the announcement 55 energy (completing/exploring easy and hard difficulties), will get you guaranteed 1 level 1 revive, 1 level 1 health pot, 1 level 2 health pot, and 1 level 4 health pot. To test out how this impacts progression I took my R4 Rintrah into LOL and sacrificed him to everyone’s favorite Winter Soldier.

Here is what Rintrah looked like before and after the fight KO:

After using all the consumables you get from 55 energy spent in the apothecary quest this is how Rintrah looks after:

So if I save up the health pots from the quest I get every ~3 days, I can revive and FULLY heal up a 6* R4 Rintrah once, at the cost of ~ 165 energy!

😀 now that we have a visual, I think we’re better suited to have an educated opinion!

Educated opinion ??
    U're expecting a lot from these people aren't u
    They can surely do opinions but I doubt they can do educated ones more than couple times a year.....it gets too hard for some of them
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    After my research I’ve established that this is a terrible change that’s happening :smiley: 🤣😐😭🤣
    In those same ~3 days now I could get a dozen revives and couple dozen l3 health pots just from free time based energy with no limits.

If Kabam wanted this whole thing to be received even remotely well they need to get somewhere between the scraps they’re offering and the buffet we’re currently eating at.