**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my R4 of each class

Is good or meh?

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    What do you want us to rate it out of? Champion rating is an extremely subjective game.

My randomly-mentally-generated rating system has come up with “ranking by number of vowels in the champion’s name”.

Hércules- pretty mid, only 3/8. Guess that’s not terrible. Not a ton of variety.

Centinela Omega (Omega Sentinel)- 7/14 or 50%, pretty solid. Wait, does ending in an “a” mean that she is a “female” sentinel? Is the normal sentinel also this way or is the pure robot different? Regardless, quality vowel inclusion.

Mancha “Spot”- way less puns available for Mancha but tbh it kinda sounds cooler. Mancha has 2/6, which is better than 1/4 though, so the translation is definitely a win.

Black Widow- only a 3/10, but they are each unique letters, so that’s at least something. Somehow worse than Herc.

Shang-chi- at 2/8, this is actually the lowest so far. You could have gone with OG Daredevil for 4/9 though. Your loss.

Magneto- rounding out the team at 3/7, he’s surprisingly solid. Interestingly enough Magneto (House of X) comes in at slightly higher (8/15). Or, if you went Apocalypse, you could have gotten 4 unique vowels.

Overall, your team is a 20/53, which is most definitely not a passing grade. At least you’ll have a lot of fun playing them! In your own words, “meh”. But maybe if you try looking at them with a different criteria they’ll hold up.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cosmic - 10/10
    Tech - 7/10
    Science- 8/10
    Mystic - 5/10
    Skill - 7/10
    Mutant - 3/10

Red mags r4 is overkill.
    Cvbw definitely benefits from the increased attack but not enough to justify her over a handful of other mystic.
    Shang is great but imo he’s somewhere in the top 7-10 skill champs.
    OS is probably in the top 4 of tech, I personally just don’t like her so my rating of her is lower than expected.
    Hercules can’t go wrong with the best cosmic in the game.
    Spot is a unique fun character to learn on attack, I also recently ranked him to r4 and have been learning him more and more. Really good burst damage, but because it takes a challenge to learn him had to keep it around 7 rating.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    Cosmic - 10/10
    Tech - 8/10
    Science- 9/10
    Mystic - 9/10
    Skill - 8/10
    Mutant - 10/10

Hercules is a must for harder contents so it's a 10
    Omega is great but I do like Nimrod and Warlock more personally
    Spot seems like a great champ but I don't have him but I have seen videos of him doing great things, Also I hate fighting him in BG
    BWCV at rank 4 is more useful since she needs the extra damage
    Shang Chi has so much utility and damage once ramp up so he's always useful to have at a high rank
    Magneto doesn't need it but he's a beast at rank 4, but why wouldn't you want to defeat the defender as fastest as possible, the longer the fight takes the more things can go wrong

Overall I give it a 9 out of 10
  • Options
    as long as you like them, it will be a 10/10
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    All okay. except magneto coz his r3 damage is enough in current scenario. Kitty,bishop,havok etc can go to R4 first. coz they ll be used in bg as well as War.
  • Options
    SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    Mags at R4 is crazy