**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheaters protected by Kabam?

AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

This morning I posted about some guy winning against me in BG matchs in six secondes per fight with 100% health and a bad team. I posted the screenshots with the name blurred and no toxicity at all.

There was quite a bit of responses from MCOC's community but how surprise was I to discover that my post had been deleted with NO explanation whatsoever and of course, nobody from Kabam DMing me to get the name of the guy or explaining why they deleted it.

So while I understand that Kabam doesn't really care about reputation nowadays, can you at least treat your players with the respect they deserve when they play by your rules ?

At least create a way for us to send you privately the pictures of cheaters, that will help you actually taking them out instead of faking it with your "anti-cheat system" while attaking people farming to much revives instead.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31

You can send a Ticket to Support if you suspect someone. That's the suggested avenue.

Ingame ? Then there is no option to link incriminating screenshots to prove what I say.
    I could just be a salty looser and they'd have to take time checking for the veracity of my accusations without any proof.

Thanks for the response, I will that but I'd be surprised if it worked...

Also, a quick "You should write a ticket about this, I'm deleting this post" costs nothing from Kabam.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    AntoseumX said:

You can send a Ticket to Support if you suspect someone. That's the suggested avenue.

Ingame ? Then there is no option to link incriminating screenshots to prove what I say.
    I could just be a salty looser and they'd have to take time checking for the veracity of my accusations without any proof.

Thanks for the response, I will that but I'd be surprised if it worked...

Also, a quick "You should write a ticket about this, I'm deleting this post" costs nothing from Kabam.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Sadly After writing a ticket, Kabam has a basic common reply.

"While our systems and moderators are able to catch, prevent, and punish cheating, we are grateful for players like you who take the time to report concerning behavior as you did in this ticket. I have shared your report with the team on this possible exploit. Though we will be unable to provide updates on how we are addressing this report due to our policies around player privacy, please know that we will thoroughly investigate this report and take action where appropriate."

And later even after a week or month you will still be able to catch hold of that cheaters duping other summoners.

*Kabam you should realise these fraud players are changing the balance of the game. Not only they are able to get more 6* champs and other materials to ramp up champs, but due to this they are clearing lot of content easily which is causing huge inflow of non deserving to Thronebreaker & Paragon. Deserving alliance are also suffering during war. Their rankups etc are getting hampered.*

Kabam a ban means strict ban of that particular Email ID.
This discussion has been closed.