**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

FAILED TO ACHIEVE OBJECTIVES IN MARCH 2023 INCURSIONS

To whom it may concern, I am reporting an unknown bug in the new Incursions for the month of March 2023 which is that when doing fights in sector 5 they do not count towards the objective of the 6-star awakening gem despite using champions with the corresponding tags, I am attaching photos of evidence since the medium does not allow me to attach videos of evidence, I hope for prompt help.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    You can post videos by uploading the video to another website like YouTube then posting the link here
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 504 ★★★
    D12_JVR said:

To whom it may concern, I am reporting an unknown bug in the new Incursions for the month of March 2023 which is that when doing fights in sector 5 they do not count towards the objective of the 6-star awakening gem despite using champions with the corresponding tags, I am attaching photos of evidence since the medium does not allow me to attach videos of evidence, I hope for prompt help.

Read the required tags for Level 5, the level you're in on the screen shots.

None of those champs fall under those tags.