**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reworked Champs

So Kabam has been reworking Champs hopefully to improve them, but sometimes it doesn't work. Have you guys been able to use any, if not all of the, reworked champs, and have they improved or gotten worse in your opinion?

Because for me, right before Rocket's rework came out Kabam gave me 2-3 6 stars of him and I was getting mad at RNG, but with his rework I actually enjoy using him especially against rapid healers like Sinister, and Sabertooth

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,670 Guardian
    I've been enjoying the Chavez buff, she is a ton of fun to use and hits like a truck.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I've been enjoying the Chavez buff, she is a ton of fun to use and hits like a truck.

I use her too now, got her 6* twice in a row but never noticed the difference in her kit. Great for this season's BG with her Passive Stun and her Dark Dimension effect
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64

So Kabam has been reworking Champs hopefully to improve them, but sometimes it doesn't work. Have you guys been able to use any, if not all of the, reworked champs, and have they improved or gotten worse in your opinion?

Because for me, right before Rocket's rework came out Kabam gave me 2-3 6 stars of him and I was getting mad at RNG, but with his rework I actually enjoy using him especially against rapid healers like Sinister, and Sabertooth

Yeah it is better
    But if they rework all garbage and old characters it will be better but Kabam as we know...
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    America Chavez was good, a light touch but that was all that was needed. Hulk is a good one too but I've got other candidates to rank up first. I'm not bothered about Technoman as I've got the 6* but dislike him so much I don't want to waste the iso levelling him up.

Going back, Hood's buff made me look at him again and I'm desperately hunting the 6*. Red Mags was amazing, as was Colossus. DDHK was a hit and a miss at the same time, the Regen Rate hack being one of my most disliked mechanics in the whole game.

For the most part they have been ok or good.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Some of them are pretty good & actually useful
    But most are just forgettable
    Recent ones have been good like Gorr, Chavez & Hulk
    But Spidey & Iceman will be forgettable if not changed
    Rocket was decent.....his buff idea was good but doing nothing about his sustainability has gimped his effectiveness & as a result, his popularity & use case
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

But Spidey & Iceman will be forgettable if not changed...

I really hope that the Spider-Man buff is a good one - the community needs some positivity after recent announcements. I'm not saying Red Mags good, but Colossus or Hulk level good would be nice

Ice-Man has utility in his kit already, but hopefully his buff will just put a bit extra oomph into the kit.
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I like the Hulk - Buff. He makes fun now and the Stunne with SK1 is really usefull and very easy to play.