**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defenders throwing specials

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Recently I’ve noticed not only the increasing input issues but also issues with defenders throwing their specials. It’s either they don’t throw their specials at all (unless they’re at special 3 at which it’s within a millisecond). But when they do throw their specials it’s in circumstances like I’m mid dash-back so I cant dodge it if it’s a ranged special. Along with other problems is anyone else experiencing this or other similar situations?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike clarify us mate.
  • Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    Yeah. This happens allot lately. It’s new for sure.
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I just had an opponent launch sp3 while stunned and it cost me my bg match. I'm so sick of these input/AI issues. It's been going on for so long and kabam just keeps it on the Backburner because it doesn't cost them money. They should forget all new content, buffs etc and focus on fixing the basics before they're left with nothing. This is what the majority of the player base would prefer. This stuff makes me determined not to spend on the game until it gets fixed.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I just fought Thor Ragnarock… you can probably guess how it ended. He did not throw his specials.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    My fight against 6.4.6 Grandmaster was rather rocky partly because he simply would not throw SP1 (unless I was already dashing at him to try and push him away, of course)
  • SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Completely agree grandmaster only throws sp1 while I dash forward which 100% of time get me clipped..used ungodly about of units to push thru. Which is ridiculous..he threw 5 sp1 that's it all other times had to dash in which slowly chipped away at his heath ridiculous amount of frustration