**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game crashed AGAIN. 🙄🤬

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,072 ★★★★
....in the middle of an AQ fight.

For the 100th time.

And when the game restarted, I lost over half of my health while the defender's was restored to 100%!🤔 Shady **** right there.

I'm not going to explain further because you already know why your game keeps crashing.

But to make up for the health I've lost and unfair KOs, just go ahead and comp me 100 level 4 revives and some pretty sigil health potions for constantly having to deal with this bs 😂

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    I recommend closing every other app on your phone before you play mcoc. I've found that helps prevent my game from crashing
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Game crashes at least once per hour if not more.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,072 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I recommend closing every other app on your phone before you play mcoc. I've found that helps prevent my game from crashing

I've already done that before. It doesn't work. Tbh I don't believe anything can help this game 😂
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Thought it was just me getting a new phone....it's been crashing on me once a day. And maybe has crashed 1x in my 7 yrs plus prior to this update. Is this a known bug this month?