**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

6 Star Iron Man (Infamous) Arena Predictions

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 588 ★★★
As the title states. I’m wanting to go for him in the 2nd round. Does anyone savvy with arena predictions know what his cut-off will project around? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Gonna have to wait for the first round to end to get an idea
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,935 Guardian
    I imagine his cutoff is well over 7000 points.
  • Options

Makes sense. Thanks for the input!
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I imagine his cutoff is well over 7000 points.

… 7000 as in 70,000,000 points? 😆

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★

a champ could go lower first round, and significantly higher the second if the first round was low
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

a champ could go lower first round, and significantly higher the second if the first round was low
    He has the highest prestige & is also a pretty good champ at his own......even the first round won't be low
    Only silver lining is that Wolverine is also in the arenas at the same time.....he will pull a lot of crowd from Iron Doom arena
  • Options
    Any update to what Iron Doom’s cut off was?
  • Options
    Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Posts: 55
    Scripps said:

Most people don’t report scores like they used to. I think there’s an arena results spreadsheet on Reddit but don’t know if it’s still up. Valkyrie went for like 275 mil in July last year. R4 and 5 are more rampant now so best guess would be 290+ mil for the prestige king. Good luck if you go for him. Fully commit and don’t stop grinding because you think you’re safe.
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Im pissed. Got 16.7 mil and didnt make the cut. That score makes the 5 star hero cut in any basic arena in the last 11 months since Herc
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,848 ★★★★★
    Arena results

Scripps said:

Most people don’t report scores like they used to. I think there’s an arena results spreadsheet on Reddit but don’t know if it’s still up. Valkyrie went for like 275 mil in July last year. R4 and 5 are more rampant now so best guess would be 290+ mil for the prestige king. Good luck if you go for him. Fully commit and don’t stop grinding because you think you’re safe.
    the reddit spreadsheet is still active but results will drop tomorrow
  • Options

Scripps said:

Appreciate the info!
  • Options

Scripps said:

Appreciate the info!

Arena results

Scripps said:

the reddit spreadsheet is still active but results will drop tomorrow
    Thanks for the info - I’ll check out the Reddit spreadsheet tomorrow!