**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reminder - Platinumpool can autofight on fast forward.

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
With only ten days of 3.2.6 left as it currently exists, are you rushing Carina challenges? Would you like to save time?

Don’t forget that Platpool can autofight on fast forward. It’s a huge timesaver. Just make sure the other champs are weak enough that he’ll be chosen consistently.

Kabam says 100,00-300,000 revives per day are farmed in 3.2.6. Those are rookie numbers. We gotta pump those numbers up. Let’s get some of Carina’s challenges done.

Comments

• Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    If you didn’t get those easy carinas done by now, that’s sad
  • Options
    Haha I totally forgot about this so wanted to try it out and it’s so funny
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Quiet you. Different people progress differently and may not have the time or money to just blow through them
    He's just angry. Take no notice.

OP thanks for that, I didn't know about platpool fast forward 👌
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    TyEdge said:

Mackey said:

Quiet you. Different people progress differently and may not have the time or money to just blow through them
    He's just angry. Take no notice.

OP thanks for that, I didn't know about platpool fast forward 👌
    You’re welcome! If I can help one person farm a stupid number of revives between now and the update, it will have been worth it

#DrivenBySpite
    It's just a shame that, even with the fast forward he takes longer to auto fight 3.2.6 than my herc does 🤣
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    edited March 2023
    TyEdge said:

With only ten days of 3.2.6 left as it currently exists, are you rushing Carina challenges? Would you like to save time?

Don’t forget that Platpool can autofight on fast forward. It’s a huge timesaver. Just make sure the other champs are weak enough that he’ll be chosen consistently.

Kabam says 100,00-300,000 revives per day are farmed in 3.2.6. Those are rookie numbers. We gotta pump those numbers up. Let’s get some of Carina’s challenges done.

I think the same, but I only have him in 5* r5, so my Doom 6* r4 is faster than Platpool.