Battle grounds match making

ChimachiChimachi Member Posts: 20
I don’t even have one rank 4 yet and I have reached glad circuit. Every match this season i have been against 10+ rank 4s and some rank 5s. Obv it is possible and this is more of a curiosity post. Will matchmaking ever be to your roster or will it remain kind of broken and unfair if the person your going against is equal skill level?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    If you reached gladiator circuit, you get no special privledge with matchmaking. That is where the competition is.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op doesn't have a single r4 and is in GC while I have 17k prestige and in silver in victory track. This is why I hate BG now.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Member Posts: 723 ★★★
    Match Making in BG is an absolute disaster. On this account of mine iam a cavalier but putting up against Paragon back to back having 4-5 R5 champs is nothing but one sided battle. No matter how good you are, you need to lucky that the opponent doesn't finish off the your fighting against your r2 champs in less than 45 secs, meanwhile you are fighting R5 or R4.

Whereas on my main Paragon account which is in Gladiator circuit is little better.

All I want is Kabam should reanalyse the calculation method and do something better with match making
  • DJMNHDJMNH Member Posts: 723 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

@Chimachi
    The first sentence of your post speaks volumes of how much flawed VT matchmaking is.
    I’m facing people with r5s and full r4 decks and they are still at silver3.
    You should be glad for reaching GC without having a single r4.
    If they did GC matchmaking same as VT (equal accounts matches), then there would be no reason to call BGs a competition at all.
    GC rating based matches is as fair as it gets.

Yeah it's weird to see stacked R4 and few R5 roster people still stuck at silver or Gold and causing absolute havoc while matching up