**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground error still remaining

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 β˜…β˜…
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues

I stopped playing battleground for 2.3. Days because of this stupid error...today hoping error will never happen...I started battleground..result...same old beautiful πŸ’©...if employees are not fit to solve errors in this game y u keeping them...there have not even a month in this game with out error..you kabam as all people know don't even value people's opinion or feeling...otherwise won't nerf only revive farm in the game which allowing people to grow in this ocean of error ..I'm really waiting for next month...to see how bold u guys are
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sadly bugs will remain next month too just like cheaters.
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 β˜…β˜…

edited March 2023
    Again Thankyou kabam

My final match set of gold3 successfully kabamed...thankyou very much kabam
  • Same error

• SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51 β˜…

Same here I lost because of this stupid bug and u don't even. Get the milestones points for playing the match double whammy. Straight up makes wanna throw my phone and go beat up a midget..lol
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119 β˜…

• Somya67_mcocSomya67_mcoc Posts: 16 β˜…

• Somya67_mcocSomya67_mcoc Posts: 16 β˜…
    Seems like the game doesn't want me to finish the fight faster. The hit monkey fight i had finished that fight under 40 sec then the bug popped out.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263 β˜…

I won both of these fights, thanks Kabam
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263 β˜…
    FWIW I have only seen this error using energy to fight. Using elders marks hasn't done it to me