**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modders are Bragging!

THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
edited March 2023 in General Discussion

HE ONLY GOT 7 DAY BAN
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• First off, this guy is more than likely lying to cause outrage. Abraham Lincoln once said "Don't believe everything you read on the internet". This is as true today as it was then.

Secondly, more often than not, people who are multiple offenders will get hit for all of these offenses, even if they haven't yet. We've only done 1 or 2 waves of Bans for Incursions so far. This is not a "one-and-done" situation. They may also not have been caught in ban waves for the other offences yet.

IF for some reason we find evidence that this guy is telling the truth, AND he hasn't been hit with a permanent ban, I can promise you. we'll ban him so hard his Children will get banned.

Well said.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    His children will get banned you say..... B) end this man's career
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

First off, this guy is more than likely lying to cause outrage. Abraham Lincoln once said "Don't believe everything you read on the internet". This is as true today as it was then.

Secondly, more often than not, people who are multiple offenders will get hit for all of these offenses, even if they haven't yet. We've only done 1 or 2 waves of Bans for Incursions so far. This is not a "one-and-done" situation. They may also not have been caught in ban waves for the other offences yet.

IF for some reason we find evidence that this guy is telling the truth, AND he hasn't been hit with a permanent ban, I can promise you. we'll ban him so hard his Children will get banned.

So you are actually waiting for people to do multiple offences to ban them and ban then if they cheat once. Wow

Why just Incursions, more than incursions majority of the players are interested in BGs fraud clearance.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★

First off, this guy is more than likely lying to cause outrage. Abraham Lincoln once said "Don't believe everything you read on the internet". This is as true today as it was then.

Damn Mike, I couldnt laugh more with the Children quote, you made my day
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

THE_MISO said:

If you ( KABAM ) catch someone cheating why only a 7 day ban ??? That’s the problem @Kabam Miike i don’t normally believe everything I read but clearly that’s a big problem ban the accounts permanently a 1 strike policy
    This has been answered many times before, but a 1 strike policy does not help rehabilitate players to come back as responsible players that play the game legitimately. We don't want to kick players out of the game permanently and hope instead that we can show players that Modding is not allowed and that if they want to play the game, they have to do it like everybody else. If they don't want to play legitimately... Then they can go play something else.
    So then it's OK to mod, this is what you are saying
    Tell me you never read the comment without telling me you never read the comment.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike what happened to the quarterly bans on modders and comp to players who missed out on champs in arena? You guys announced you was doing it then did it once and stopped. Arena is still bad with it. And as an arena grinder I stopped cause of to many modders and mercs.