**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Peni Parker Bugged?

ØmegåØmegå Posts: 23
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone notice Peni Parkers power burn activating without contact all of a sudden? I’ve taken dozens of Peni Parkers with Valk in BGs and now I can’t get to Valk’s Sp2 because I’m being power burned without being struck or striking her while her shield is active.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Options
    It’s exactly what her description says. But it’s never happened to me prior to last update. Fight Peni in BGs all the time.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Ømegå said:

It’s exactly what her description says. But it’s never happened to me prior to last update. Fight Peni in BGs all the time.

Then prior to this update she never activated an SP1 with 11 or more charges when you fought her
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Ømegå said:

Then prior to this update she never activated an SP1 with 11 or more charges when you fought her
    That’s not true but okay.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ømegå said:

Maratox said:

Ømegå said:

That’s not true but okay.
    It's been happening since season 1 bro.