**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else hate the TAGtical chapter in Thronebreaker difficulty?

The one in 2.1 wasn’t as bad but the spiderverse one is terrible. Knocking them down and gaining the evade charges are fine and dandy.

The ai is super passive when they aren’t unblockable then are super aggressive when they are. Your evade charge is worthless when the ai throws a special, which is almost certain when they have the unblockable buff on them even through my block.

THEN, you are going to add champs in the map that can NEGATE the evades! The whole purpose of the maps are to use the tagged champs to gain a bit if a boost but then not even let us get the furies LOL.

Could be a great piece of content with a few adjustments and someone paying closer attention to defense placement….

Comments

• GarloGarlo Posts: 199 ★★
    I like that node, parry, heavy, idle, heavy, idle, heavy...
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    Garlo said:

I like that node, parry, heavy, idle, heavy, idle, heavy...

I can’t get them to attack after the first parry heavy until they get the unblockable buff. Which is fine! Until they get that sp1, then “idle” turns into a sp1 to the face because the evade doesn’t register at all (by design)

So, no sir, that method doesn’t work for the entire fight. 🤗 oh and it ALSO doesn’t work when champs your are fighting can negate the evade so again, “idle” just turns into another slap in the face.

Any other Kabam employees want to chime in?
  • LanguLangu Posts: 63
    It was fun with OG Hulk... SP1 and heavy, mid, heavy, mid, heavy, mid, heavy, mid, heavy... :wink:
    you have permanent evade and only have to watch the sp ;)