**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or Arena crystals are giving out significantly low amount of unit recently?

XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 473 ★★★
I'm a F2P, i grind heavily to save up units for 4th of July or gifting events. But recently I have noticed my unit stash is not growing as fast as it used to be. And I have noticed this for about 2/3 months prior. I know its RNG based but 2/3 months' worth of arena crystal cant be all RNG! I usually open in 1M BC batch.

Is it just me or Arena crystals are giving out significantly low amount of unit recently? 92 votes

Its just you and RNG.
63%
MasterSmokeLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonWorld EaterFreakydFeeney234Blackfriar63Cat_MurdockSylarKanamePwf57ShadowstrikedarjSw0rdMasterCassykikiFurieuxpseudosaneAckbar67Sachhyam257NEXTONLiquidkold 58 votes
No its not just you, i have also noticed the same!
36%
SligMongoPawnGK_23ZeınDarth_Stewiep01arisKiptonaderockykostonDooberman420NapaHero_Sham_Ayden_noah1Bugmat78zerodudeHauntedbullet24Aomine_Daiki10Giantwalrus56Drax_Reflexologistodishika123Batman_bruce31 34 votes

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Its just you and RNG.
    I literally popped two crystals the other day and got three hundred units
  • Its just you and RNG.
    All rng, you are just getting unlucky. Small sample size.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 806 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    No its not just you, i have also noticed the same!
    Pfft… I voted wrong.

No they are fine.

Which arena crystals are you opening?

Opening basic arena crystals 1 mil at time will cover the RNG swings.
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Its just you and RNG.
    It's RNG based so waddaya expect?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    A fairly active arena grinder might accumulate a million BC in three to four weeks. So you're talking about your last two or three batches being lower than expected. That doesn't seem to be at all unusual. I'm assuming you're opening at least UC crystals, because most people who open a million at a time aren't opening 500 basic crystals. Here's how many units I got in batches of 100 UC crystals over all the time I was opening UC arena crystals (i.e. before I moved to TB crystals):

You're going to get two or three batches below average sometimes.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    I can’t speak to “recently”, but at the beginning of last December, I opened 1000 UC Arena Crystals at one time.

My lowest unit output for 100 crystals was 900, my highest was 2925, and the average was 2115.

Outside of the one batch of 900, the next lowest was 1350, and then two batches of 1950.

The other six were two batches of 2025, with the other four of them at 2625 or higher.

More crystals opened will smooth out the RNG greatly.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Its just you and RNG.
    I just recently had the luckiest streak I've ever had from UC crystals.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Its just you and RNG.
    Unlucky RNG.