**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an issue with AW matchmaking?

We were set to 3 BGs. I checked myself yesterday.

Today we were matched for only 2 BGs.

Anyone else have this issue?

@Kabam - When are you going to fix matchmaking? We appreciate the auto-enlistment, however it would be great if the offseason vs in-season options actually worked as designed. As of now, you cannot set, for example, 2 BG offseason and have in-season set to 3 BGs.

Comments

• Options
    JrideJride Posts: 15
    Same with my Alliance. I had it set on 3 BG Auto enlist during Season and we only have 1 BG for the first war of the Season
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Same with my alliance, we were enlisted for three battle groups and we only matched for two battle groups. And I have proof look at the screenshots!!! Also have video evidence.

• Options

Same with my alliance, we were enlisted for three battle groups and we only matched for two battle groups. And I have proof look at the screenshots!!! Also have video evidence.

• Options

• Options

And look, we haven't changed anything we're still set to three battle groups

• Options
    But for some reason we were only matched for two battle groups??? What is going on Kabam???

• Options
    JOE_SOLOJOE_SOLO Posts: 32
    We are auto enlisted, and when it started it said we werent enlisted,
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    We dont have any problems with it ,and many of my friends on another alliances each dont have this problem at all
  • Options
    BattleHawk76BattleHawk76 Posts: 15
    Our first enlistment skipped as well. My alliance is set to auto enroll for 1 BG for both off and on season but it just skipped over us completely and reset the timer for the next matchmaking…
  • Options
    ZacTheSwordZacTheSword Posts: 56 ★★
    any update on this?