**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird thing happenned in Incursion - is it intended???

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I played Incursion Sector 6, had the Odin prefights and also Cosmic seed from Galan, life was perfect. I swapped out Galan and Odin for Heimdall and Thor. That is important to mention.

Then I entered a fight that simply didn't load. I got stuck on loading screen for solid 30 mins and then I had to reset the game. My connection was NOT the issue, it was a mistake on the server.

When I logged back in, I had half my HP taken away (which was technically a theft because I was taken my hp away without any mistake on my side, which forced me to spend MY resources to recover from that loss, but let's leave this aside for now).

But more importantly, I have just noticed that my cross-fights are gone and I am not sure when I lost them. So I wanna ask:

When I swap out Odin, should his cross-fights last? Or was it mistakenly taken away when the "crash" happenned? And if so, is there something I can do? Because if this is the case and I lost my champ's HP as well as cross-fights that I shouldn't have lost, in consequence of mistake that's not on my side, I feel seriously wronged. This isn't fair.

But let's not jump to conclusions, afterall, that's why I ask: Are Odin's/Galan's cross-fights SUPPOSED TO vanish when you swap them out? Thanks for answering! Have a great day :)

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 814 ★★★★
    This literally just happened to me.. on zone 19. But I lost mine after timing out on a fight.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

This literally just happened to me.. on zone 19. But I lost mine after timing out on a fight.

Ouch, on Zone 19 it really hurts. Do you see yourself pushing further without them?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah game crash. , Force quits etc lose cross figursy
    Kerneas said:

Ouch, on Zone 19 it really hurts. Do you see yourself pushing further without them?
    I swapped Thor for 5 star Odin and put the prefights back on him in the next zone. It’s better but he hits like a noodle. And yeah I’m going to push, since I used some of the revives and health. If I quit I won’t have the resources to do it again. But still really annoyed and playing on tilt now wasting revives lol.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    There have been a few threads about this issue but I haven't seen an official response yet.
    Fantastic look on a month promoting incursions.
    For anyone on iOS attempting a push of sector 6, I recommend you kill your app every time you start a new zone to minimise the risk of a crash.

Kerneas said:

I swapped Thor for 5 star Odin and put the prefights back on him in the next zone. It’s better but he hits like a noodle. And yeah I’m going to push, since I used some of the revives and health. If I quit I won’t have the resources to do it again. But still really annoyed and playing on tilt now wasting revives lol.
    Best of luck then. I am on Zone 8 so I will try the same, as I have already spent a bit and I am willing to go all-in.
    Zone 22 and it happened again…….. this time I clicked fight and it instantly disconnected me. Prefights goneeeee againn. I’m losing my mind rn. Best of luck to you too

Zone 22 and it happened again…….. this time I clicked fight and it instantly disconnected me. Prefights goneeeee againn. I’m losing my mind rn. Best of luck to you too

I am so very sorry to hear that. You are close tho! 9 fights and you're done. How much have you spent so far if I may ask?
    I had to quit at zone 24 used all resources
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    This has been happening for over an year
    If u are in incursions & shut down ur game for whatever reason, the cross fights won't be there when u reopen it
    I'm not sure but it'll probably happen with Apoc & Mr. Fantastic as well
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

There have been a few threads about this issue but I haven't seen an official response yet.
    Fantastic look on a month promoting incursions.
    For anyone on iOS attempting a push of sector 6, I recommend you kill your app every time you start a new zone to minimise the risk of a crash.

Im a regular Incursion player.
    I do restart game every 3-4 zones.
    This is not new and I have been a victim of game crash multiple times, thus losing prefights.

I found a new issue too.

Look at these 2 screenshots from zone 2.
    I put all three prefights from odin and one from galan in zone 1.
    (I swiped galan for another odin, but that's not important)

I lost 2 prefights without even crashing.
    🌚🌚🌚🌚