**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sector 6 Room 19 nodes. Any help would be highly appreciated.

SquammoSquammo Posts: 429 ★★★

I don’t really think herc will be able to outdamage this, specifically because of equally balanced. The same node might mess things up when using a champ like BWDO. I hope this isn’t a roadblock.

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Scorpion. If you are running the armor break hack the Crossbones will destroy him if you have a high enough one ranked.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 429 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Scorpion. If you are running the armor break hack the Crossbones will destroy him if you have a high enough one ranked.

Don’t have scorpion unfortunately. Crossbones I have, but won’t he heal back up from Timestream since it’s unaffected by AAR?
  • Options
    Squammo said:

H3t3r said:

Don’t have scorpion unfortunately. Crossbones I have, but won’t he heal back up from Timestream since it’s unaffected by AAR?
    He'll out damage that. Depending on the rank of your crossbones. My r5 was doing 1.5m fights in under 30 seconds with that armor break hack.
  • Options
    Another option could be Doom and try and time his shocks perfectly with Selective times stream.
  • Options
    Chris_118Chris_118 Posts: 28
    Depending on which hacks you have I think Hercules could finish the fight in a 20 second window - the sp2 lock might actually be beneficial as you could hold your sp2, wait for him to regen, then go ham. Aside from the selective timestream and CGR being incinerate immune there isn’t too much else to the fight, so take a champ like hulkbuster as back up who can keep a shock debuff up consistently - it would be slower but safer if herc didn’t work.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    Wouldn't warlock work for selective timestream....warlock's infection isn't a debuff or passive and it isn't even classified as heal block as per the game....