Sandmannn

Kavya30Kavya30 Member Posts: 213 ★★★
Sandman looks soooooo dope. Been waiting for him since 8 years and he’s finally here. Hope he’s as good as he looks. Shocker on the other hand I’m sorry but I’m obsessed with sandman ;(

Comments

• TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    Bro sandman just looks amazing. I feel like this was worth the wait. Shocker kinda looks meh
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    I cant believe how good sandman looks like they really made him look so cool and cant wait for months to come to actually get him to play but im stocked feel bad for shocker as his specials just look like shuri a little wish they put more thought on them to be more unique but still its all about abilities and how they play in end so cant wait to see them in action
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    Mysterio said:

My fellow Sinister friends are joining the game :)
    Can't wait for us to beat up Spider-Women.

Ayo?
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    Agree sandman looks good, hopefully when mystique comes into the game, we get the same treatment
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    They did Shocker dirty making his animations so basic but Sandman…🔥
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    I know it's often said, but I'm always amazed with how good job the animation team do with this game.

Everything they put out just screams Marvel at the top of its lungs - while there are problems elsewhere, quality of art and animation isn't one of them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Sandman is great
  • OmgBigBobOmgBigBob Member Posts: 5
    Once again the characters look amazing, I hope they play as good as they look!
  • PacemanPaceman Member Posts: 17
    The Sinister Six have always been my favorite villains, they should have amazing synergies.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    Shocker just seems....uninspired. Considering the characters we already have in the competition. Sandman looks super fun and more importantly unique.

I'd take almost anyone over Shocker.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    I’m going to hate fighting sandman I just know it. He will get me to rage